Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Assistant manager’s in-game comments : Truth or Troll ?

Sometimes he is actually right and helpful. That's why it would be better if some1 knows all the AM advices, to post them here, so experienced ppl could explain us the advices more closely.
    In the other hand, knowing what a speciffic advice means, ppl like me can take their decisions according to the current situation they are in atm.
    I hope I've explained the need of such guide correctly
    Thanks to all of you, ppl like me are learning
    Here is the place and moment to say : Thank you, for all your guides and advices.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

NEW in version 6.5 on the 29th of Jan.

– Your Assistant Manager will help you to prepare even better for your upcoming matches! Through the brand new time-limited feature, every day he will show you specific offers for new players that can be a good fit for your squad and can help you increase your chances of success.

Note: Managers who have iOS devices with OS version older than iOS 8 won’t see this update. Managers who have Top Eleven version 6.4 on their devices will be able to continue playing with it indefinitely

Is this feature regarding AM's comments during matches gone? I came back recently and I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Souness View Post
    Is this feature regarding AM's comments during matches gone? I came back recently and I miss it.
    yes.
    too many failures

I completely ignore Assistant Manager.

My assistent even does not know my players names… why should I follow his advice? E.g.: I saw an action of player A and ass mentioned B did it. So I think ass man is just decoration and no use.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234