Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: The Khris thread to ask for solutions

The Khris thread to ask for solutions

I will use this first to take notes for myself, about situations that I experience during the matches. Then if someone wanna ask more personal issues, here I am.

NOTES:
    -If you're playing attacking and when you attack you see almost the entire rival inside his area without spaces, change the mentality to defensive.
    This will start your movement from your own field and will advance his defense creating spaces.

-Normal mantality is a option that keep the defensive line in its place and the attacking one pushing, so keep a high distance between the 2 lines which is optimous against teams that have a midfield almost empty of players.

to be edited**
    Last edited by khris; 08-10-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Addicted
    Can you give a bit more of these notes? Empty midfield means central or...?

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Can you give a bit more of these notes? Empty midfield means central or...?
    Wait wait, I will do it with calm xDD

empty means almost empty, ex. with 1 MC in the center, then all attacking players as AM's and ST's, too can work with a 3W midfield.

I found the sense to test different forms of formations and change the mentality to obtain the control of the matches recently, I never was a manager of counters but I dont use this as counter, just a change of plans, a 2nd option once match has started and the simulation has been choosen, to try to have the possesion in my favour...

Will try to do this useful if Im inspired lol

your thoughts on 4-2-2W-2 formation? I played with 4-5v-1 against this formation and lost by 2 goals have to score and win the next leg to reach champions league finals. Same quality team both manager watched the game.
    Last edited by prasanth; 08-14-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prasanth View Post
    your thoughts on 4-2-2W-2 formation? I played with 4-5v-1 against this formation and lost by 2 goals have to score and win the next leg to reach champions league finals. Same quality team both manager watched the game.
    With the 4 defenders can be enought to protect your goal, change the V for a formation with more men ion the other field, perfectly can work the 4-2mcs-3w-1 that I use starting with attacking mentality +attacking bonus active and then depending of how the match is simulated, in the case that the other plays more in your field switch to defensive. If you have the luck that you can control the match and you wanna keep the result when at same time you are more or less controling the chances, just keep the same mentality and activate the defensive bonus.