Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cup final. weird opponent formation

Apprentice

cup final. weird opponent formation

my team:cup final. weird opponent formation-squad1111.jpg

his team:cup final. weird opponent formation-opp.jpg

he is much stronger and his formation is kinda weird i've never seen that type. cup final.
    any counter formation and the tactics

thanks for the help.

--------s----------
    --------amc-------
    ----mc-----mc----
    dml----dmc------dmr
    ----dc-dc-dc-------
    --------gk----------

I use the above formation everytime a face a harder opponent (like i was 19 and guy was 27) in one leg it was 0-0 and other leg it was 3-4

It`s the final boot ! i am in final but i don`t stand a chance vs the opponent

Rookie
    if u want to counter that formation u need to play 3 defenders - right back, centre back, left back, 2 defensive midfielders(left cdm, right cdm) in front of ur centre back. one central midfielder with up arrow(attack), two wide midfielders(rm and lm, no arrows), 2 strikers. the worst u will get is a draw, if u play wisely, u could easily win. no arrows except ur 1 cm, remember!

This is not a "weird formation". It's a standard 4-3-2-1, very attacking and I use it myself.

Your best bet is to use a 3-2-3-2 formation with 3 DCs, DML/DMR, 3 MCs and 2 ST

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This is not a "weird formation". It's a standard 4-3-2-1, very attacking and I use it myself.

Your best bet is to use a 3-2-3-2 formation with 3 DCs, DML/DMR, 3 MCs and 2 ST
    3-2-3-2? awesome i use that formation alot so i have the best players for it. and that formation is weird for me coz i saw it for the first time

is this 3-2-3-2 :

ST ST

MC MC MC
    DML DMR
    DC DC DC

or this one?
    ST ST

ML MC MR
    DML DMR
    DL DC DR

like the above guy said

Rookie
    as i said, use right back, centre back, left back. 2 CENTRAL defenside midfielders, not wide - left centre and right centre. use up arrow for ur central midfielder. i beat teams with 5-6 qualities higher than me with higher possession and more shots.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob8 View Post
    as i said, use right back, centre back, left back. 2 CENTRAL defenside midfielders, not wide - left centre and right centre. use up arrow for ur central midfielder. i beat teams with 5-6 qualities higher than me with higher possession and more shots.
    I have 1 DMC only. perhaps using another player who has balanced stats?

Rookie
    yes. always try to have 2 players for every key position and also when u sign players, show preference for players who are versatile with atleast 2 positions. u can't always do that but just look to strike a balance between quality(preferred players) and utility(substitutes who can play multiple positions). Utility players can be game changers in key games against stronger teams when ur trying to stop the opponent and hit on the break.

P.S. make sure u watch the match and make sure the player ur using in CDM has good defensive and physical attributes. if he makes mistakes, make sure u have a backup player on the bench for that position. i always change players who make mistakes against stronger teams or in big games, it means they're nervous. watching the game and reacting quickly are key to beating big teams

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob8 View Post
    yes. always try to have 2 players for every key position and also when u sign players, show preference for players who are versatile with atleast 2 positions. u can't always do that but just look to strike a balance between quality(preferred players) and utility(substitutes who can play multiple positions). Utility players can be game changers in key games against stronger teams when ur trying to stop the opponent and hit on the break.

P.S. make sure u watch the match and make sure the player ur using in CDM has good defensive and physical attributes. if he makes mistakes, make sure u have a backup player on the bench for that position. i always change players who make mistakes against stronger teams or in big games, it means they're nervous. watching the game and reacting quickly are key to beating big teams
    i always watch my games, and i have kept subs for every position, i literally have 2 teams, but for specific formations, i got one DMC only coz i rarely use a formation in which i'd use a DMC, i've just kept him if i need him. so i guess the normal 3-2-3-2 could also work?
    st st
    MC MC MC
    DML DMR
    DC DC DC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast