Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Continued problem with bots/unManaged teams

Hm yeah that seems really strange. No wonder some veterans here in the forum do try to avoid watching their games. ^^

Did you switch something regarding your tactics or formation before the opponent manager came into the game?

And as far as I had understood, the arrows don't necessarily do pressure on the other players. They just move the player's position to another (half-)spot in the field.

Jeeves (one of the forum's administrators) wrote something about that in the following thread and it did help me to "use" the arrows better:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post467276

Best,
    Nidd

Pro
    don't blame others , blame yourself !!

If the managers didn't watch the game , that doesn't make his team easy to be beaten unless it was abandoned for a very long time and you can't know that because he might be training his team but unable to watch the games.

I am 100 % sure that you lost and get draw cause you didn't prepare your team very well.

Fix your problems before putting the blame on others

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    don't blame others , blame yourself !!

If the managers didn't watch the game , that doesn't make his team easy to be beaten unless it was abandoned for a very long time and you can't know that because he might be training his team but unable to watch the games.

I am 100 % sure that you lost and get draw cause you didn't prepare your team very well.

Fix your problems before putting the blame on others

You must be pretty damned special if you are 100% sure about an issue that so many users are experiencing. We must all be quite **** and uninvested in the game. I just lost to an unmanaged team with same formation as me, no attendance bonus and 10% worse than me. No previous honours. Its dodgy and most of us know it. Out of the last 5 games only one manager turned up...It was the only game i've won in this span...I find it hard to believe that i have won multiple league titles by luck and now its caught up with me and i'm struggling with almost every unmanaged team regardless of league place or form. Something has changed with the game recently and it sucks.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Same story - lost to inferior, unmanaged team with a strange formation. When I check the squad after I lost, there were three additional positions shown as white dots. Is this a cheat?

Continued problem with bots/unManaged teams-img_0038.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, it's a bug of the latest update
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I don't agree. I am a season 1 player and quickly bought my way through to a 98% rated team (cos why not). I had 2 games back to back with a 55% opponent and the game where I forgot to login was 1-1 and the game I attended was 8-1.

Opponent was unattended both games

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CobhArsenalFC View Post
    You must be pretty damned special if you are 100% sure about an issue that so many users are experiencing. We must all be quite **** and uninvested in the game. I just lost to an unmanaged team with same formation as me, no attendance bonus and 10% worse than me. No previous honours. Its dodgy and most of us know it. Out of the last 5 games only one manager turned up...It was the only game i've won in this span...I find it hard to believe that i have won multiple league titles by luck and now its caught up with me and i'm struggling with almost every unmanaged team regardless of league place or form. Something has changed with the game recently and it sucks.
    You are right to wonder about this but I can assure you that this has not been implemened recently. As far as I can remember playing this game, I always had to deal with unexpected losses or draws. Sometimes it was my fault, sometimes the game just did not want me to win. It's exactly the same with the old debate: is it better to watch your games or not ? I can assure you that there is no obvious answer to this question otherwise it would have been adressed by all the experienced managers present on this forum for all these years. If you lose once when you are watching your game and the next time you get an easy win while not attending, you will be tempted to think you have found the answer. Until next time when the exact opposite will happen!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 09-06-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Yy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12