Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Power Training

Exclamation Power Training

I saw around in some topics some users talking about a way to train your players in the best and fastest way possible without using PT (I've to add that PT is a useless feature imho considering the amount of tokens you have to buy).

Someone talked about a "video" posted in FB but I tried to search for that video and I never found it.
    Would it be possible for you to explain this technique to me and to the other players who can read this topic?

I don't think that this will effect your game since we are lower level than you and will probably never reach your level but in case you think that is risky to post it I demand you to send me a PM please.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Baboozi View Post
    I saw around in some topics some users talking about a way to train your players in the best and fastest way possible without using PT (I've to add that PT is a useless feature imho considering the amount of tokens you have to buy).

Someone talked about a "video" posted in FB but I tried to search for that video and I never found it.
    Would it be possible for you to explain this technique to me and to the other players who can read this topic?

I don't think that this will effect your game since we are lower level than you and will probably never reach your level but in case you think that is risky to post it I demand you to send me a PM please.

Best regards
    As the name says itself, power training is to train the utmost out of any given player letting him accumulate skill points. In order to develop this you need:

-Green packs (a lot)
    -A fast trainer (you can check the growth rate running all 3 trainings at max fatigue -3 bars- ; a fast trainer would usually gain 30-40/60-80/100-140 depending on the 3 types.
    -You need the player to have not many stars (the more star rated, the slower he'll train).
    -You need the player to be possibly under 21 YO; if after 21 yo he still gains the over citated amount of experience from training, you can still PT him optimally.
    -You need to decide how much and how long you gonna P-train him
    example: you got a 4 star player going for 5; you stop adding skill points untill he's 1 skill point away from turning 5*. From there, you decide you gonna power train him to 6*. In order to do that, you will need 1 SP (to 5*) then 75 SPs, for a total of 76 skill points. You then train the guy on 3 bars WITHOUT adding skill point (keeping him at 4* then) untill you reach the programmed amount of SPs(76 in this case); finally, you add all at once and see him go from 4* to 6* directly. cheers.
    Preda Radu likes this.

Videos are advertisement we get to watch to earn rest pack, treatments packs and morale packs. It depends on the country you come from. Some countries has got not much advertisement while some countries have alot of advertisement.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Thanks, now I also got your point yeah, unfortunately in Italy we got just a few advertises :/

Try reloading the page and see if the video appear again, I did that all the time
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Try reloading the page and see if the video appear again, I did that all the time
    Nah, we don't have that luxury here in Italy. Until a month ago we could raise top 2 packs per day, 3 on good days. Now 1 a week is the trend. Same goes for videos on topeleven.com: since i completed few offers and achieved those 500 tokens on a subscription of 10€, every kind of secondary earning like advertizing, videos, ads and surveys disappeared. ehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Nah, we don't have that luxury here in Italy. Until a month ago we could raise top 2 packs per day, 3 on good days. Now 1 a week is the trend. Same goes for videos on topeleven.com: since i completed few offers and achieved those 500 tokens on a subscription of 10€, every kind of secondary earning like advertizing, videos, ads and surveys disappeared. ehe.
    Was it "William Hill" online betting?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Was it "William Hill" online betting?
    bet&click :[

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    bet&click :[
    Okey, nothing then .. Have a offer from WilliamHill online betting: place&bet 25$ and receive + 186T. Think I´m gonna use that one... I`ve have collected around 172T from surveys&videos so far.. .
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted
    can anyone give me a ballpark figure of how many green packs i need for 75SPs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast