Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5-5-0

Pro

5-5-0

Yes its an illegal formation but i seen a guy draw then win with this formation. I now have to face him in the final. Anyone ever faced this? would u recommend going ultra attacking (im like 10 rated above him) or go defensive like a 5-4-1! cannot actually believe hes got to the champs league final using this formation!

guess you a girl?
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

since vs illegal formations you have 80% possesion , you should play hard attacking , you have the ball all the time !

I faced a formation with NO STRIKERS in the cup top 8 second leg too. I was eliminated despite a 1:0 win. Obviously, the formation you mentioned is not an illegal formation. But why????
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lau View Post
    I faced a formation with NO STRIKERS in the cup top 8 second leg too. I was eliminated despite a 1:0 win. Obviously, the formation you mentioned is not an illegal formation. But why????
    Obviously?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    guess you a girl?
    Seriously, whats the point in that comment? What makes you think that? Im guessing your an arsehole!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    since vs illegal formations you have 80% possesion , you should play hard attacking , you have the ball all the time !
    Yeh i know, just keep hearing of people losing against this formation when going hard attacking. Was just looking to see if anyone on here had ever played against it.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yes its an illegal formation but i seen a guy draw then win with this formation. I now have to face him in the final. Anyone ever faced this? would u recommend going ultra attacking (im like 10 rated above him) or go defensive like a 5-4-1! cannot actually believe hes got to the champs league final using this formation!
    I remember that I played a 4-3-2 (DL-DC-DC-DR-ML-MC-MR-AMC-AMC) formation last season in the CL and won like 1-3 (away). My ST got booked and sent off in the 1th half.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Seriously, whats the point in that comment? What makes you think that? Im guessing your an arsehole!
    her-do....he do, she do, her do??? I don't know...Plus only girls with 10 qualities better than opponent playing illegal formation go on defense? Supposed to motivate you but..
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Pro
    dunno why i stressed, won it 5-0 ironically lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast