Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello guys. Help me please

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    I play semi final against a player , who play with 4-1-4-1 like this dl dc dc dr, dmc , ml mr , amr aml , st
    My team 101 , his team 105 , how can i win... I played untill now with 4-1-4-1 dr dc dc dl, dmc, ml mc mc mr, st defensive, mixt mixt, zonal, high presure in his own, counter atk on
    And for this do you think i can turn the score. He beat me in morning 2-0 . after he change the formation like i said 4-1 (dr dc dc dl dmc) mr ml amr aml st

Rookie
    Thx mate

And for this do you think i can turn the score. He beat me in morning 2-0 . after he change the formation like i said 4-1 (dr dc dc dl dmc) mr ml amr aml st
    yes, as i told previously. focus attack in the middle
    4-3-3 or 4-4-2 (down arrow on ML/MR)

but im really sorry if you still cannot turn the table, because i never faced this kind of opponent before,

i need to watch the match and statistics to analyse further
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-09-2017 at 11:38 AM.

Rookie

looks like he use 4-1(DMC)-1(MC)-3(AML/AMC/AMR)-1
    and change to 4-1(DMC)-1(MC)-2(AML/AMR)-2 in match?

just use 4-5-1 V as a beginner for you to understand this game

what you need to understand here is the function of AMC and DMC.

the DMC in 4-5-1 V can change the flexible of this formation by changing the way of DMC play

i) if opponent has AMC, put down arrow on your DMC. your DMC will mark the AMC.
    - your opponent has DMC, so, you don't have to use AMC to attack, 4-5-1 V is suitable for you this case.
    ii) if opponent change his AMC to become ST, you just put UP arrow on your DMC, or just make him become MC
    this time you will have 3 MC, where you will conquer the midfield, it will make their 2 ST difficult to receive the ball.
    (its good to has DMC with available to play in MC position also)
    when you has 3 MC, its good to play short pass to make sure you fully conquer the midfield and then attack on flank in your case.
    iii) since your opponent has DMC, you dont have to attack through middle, just attack on both flank

this is one of the flexibility of 4-5-1 V.
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-09-2017 at 01:44 PM.

i suggest you to read this thread to begin understand, maybe you can figure out something from here

https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...ion-guide.html

even if your opponent formation didn't listed out in this thread, but if you read all the explanation in that thread,

at least you could understand something and come out with your own way to beat your oppoenent
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-09-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Rookie
    After that game losing with 2-0 in champions league , it start the lose orders. So i lose 2 game in championship, i lose the final.... With 1-0 in 90'' scores.... So now i have 3 more games in championship to win but 1 game is critical i need that 9 points. But i have same believes about that game from CL. Can i turn back from 2-0? Now is playing with 4-1-1-2-2 like dr dc dc dl dmc mc amr aml st. How can i score 3-4 goals to beat him... Have same value like me same stars . before this game i have one in championship . i think in championship i will beat him but problem is in CL can i turn this score with my best formation like 4-1-4-1 dr dcdc dl dmc mr mc mc ml st? And how to play ? Defensive attacking?

After that game losing with 2-0 in champions league , it start the lose orders. So i lose 2 game in championship, i lose the final.... With 1-0 in 90'' scores.... So now i have 3 more games in championship to win but 1 game is critical i need that 9 points. But i have same believes about that game from CL. Can i turn back from 2-0? Now is playing with 4-1-1-2-2 like dr dc dc dl dmc mc amr aml st. How can i score 3-4 goals to beat him... Have same value like me same stars . before this game i have one in championship . i think in championship i will beat him but problem is in CL can i turn this score with my best formation like 4-1-4-1 dr dcdc dl dmc mr mc mc ml st? And how to play ? Defensive attacking?
    hi alex, sorry to hear that, sometimes everything can turn bad during the match eventhough we have done everything that we think correct.

lets get to the topic, guessing from his formation, he may play defensively with counter because he already got 2-0 agregate.

just play attacking, maybe it risky being counter but nothing to lose for you now. you need goal, keep high pressing with your 4-1-4-1 will do because u has 2 MC. he has only 1 MC, you will conquer the midfield by that.

put UP arrow on your DMC

put UP arrow on ML and MR

you can change to hard attacking if you didnt score in 1st half.

mentality : attacking or hard attack
    focus pass : mixed
    pass style : mixed
    counter : ON (because you need to immediate attack after win the ball by high press)

press : high
    tackle : normal
    marking : zonal
    offside trap : ON
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-11-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Rookie
    Becquse off the condition of my player, i change in my last minute the formation and i start with 4-1-3-1-1 like dr dc dc dl, dmc, ml mc mr, amc st
    Hard attacking ,middle. Mixed, counter on, high, man to man , offside on. So surprize in 35' i have already 2-0, red card him penalty missed me))) so i put arrowss to my dmc down and up to mc. In 60 because i have only one gooc amc , i come to 4-1-4-1 in put one mc, and going up with arrow both. So 3-0 and that was the final result. So.... Im very sad because i lose the cup in 90' with 1-0 but now, after that 2 games from today at 18:35 in championship winning with 3-2 , after he had 2-0 and this from CL at 21:34 winning with 3-0.... I think i will won the championship and with a little bit lucky i will won the CL because my oponent have -15% than me
    My final oponent from CL is gone play with 3-1-3-3 like dr dc dl dmc mr mc ml st st st OR dc dc dc dmc mr mc ml st st st so i think 4-1-4-1 with defensive counter on its gone be impressive, what you say?
    Last edited by alexp7m; 10-11-2017 at 08:30 PM.

your opponent in CL might be play long ball guessing from his formation with one MC only. they also dont has AMC, so i believe you already know what to do.

anyway i also once before almost get treble, just lost 3-2 in 90' concede in final. i only got double that season. after that all my seson very difficult to get even double. i don't know when i have a chance to get treble. maybe because i always end the season with my squad full of stars. so i will be group into higher level cup, CL and league with strong opponent. i cannot send all my stars players since they still young and always get 7 stars every end season.

i think you already know the way how to get easy Cup and Easy CL next season to get treble easily right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast