Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello guys. Help me please

Rookie
    Not realy but i will try. So tomorrow i play the final cl so i think offensive to the middle with my 4-1-4-1 mixed it what i need to play

all the best, i already lost both cup final and CL at semi final. now im relying on the league only

Rookie
    Im really sorry for you,good luck in next season. When i reach triple crown i will not play anymore

Rookie
    How to beat 4-2-3-1 like dr dc dc dl mc mc aml amc amr st?

Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    How to beat 4-2-3-1 like dr dc dc dl mc mc aml amc amr st?
    if i facing as above formation, i will play either one as below :

i) 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond (Attack short pass through middle, down arrow on DMC)
    ii) 4-5-1 V (Mixed pass mixed area, down arrow on DMC)

maybe there are another better ways.
    its better you post new thread with new title about this formation,
    so everybody can read and give the feedback
    Last edited by adifairus; 10-13-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Rookie
    It was a very big bull**** this season. Why?! Because, in with one game before final championship i was played with second place, (me 1 st place with 2 point in front), i lose with 3-1 i dont know why how... Because my opponent it was low then me with almost 15%, and after the game it was 1st with 1 point but in the last game, he make 0-0 and i win so i win championship. CL at same i won because i turn down the score from 2-0 and i won with 3-0. But i am mad and sad because my association relagted so no tokens.... And i want to change my my asso. If i know something. And also i am mad an sad because i lose the cup in 90' with a stupid goal i dont know how and why. My st go to the goal 3 times single and is man point and when it was on the front of goal just turn back the goal... Why why why, i dont know. So, qfter this i cqn say , it was a good season. Now, without tokens i just hope to one trophy doesn-t matter what kind of trophy, but i want 1 just to dont broke my steps

Banned
    Thank you for your advice. ทางเข้า sbobet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123