Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By xtrbg

Thread: I need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)

I need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)

Hello guys,

I need help for my 2nd leg semi -final Cup game against a 4-5-1V team with monster AMR,AML and ST. Now he swiched to 4-3n-2AMR/L-1 for the games with me, before that he was playing just 4-5-1V. This is his team:

I need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top.jpgI need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top1.jpg

I need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top3.jpgI need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top4.jpgI need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top5.jpgI need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top6.jpgI need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top7.jpg

And my team :
    I need urg help/ideas how to beat 4-5-1V/4-3n-2(amr/l)-1(he has monster AMR/L and ST)-top8.jpg

First match was on his stadium and I lost 3-1. His AMR scored the goals and was man of the match as he is in every game of his. I played 3n-2(dml/r)-3n-2 because of the 4-5-1V but before the game he changed to 4-3n-2(amr/l)-1. I joined the game late and he was leading 2:0 already, so I changed the tactics to 4-1-4-1 as I didn't have much time for anything else. Then my mr/amr scored for 2-1 and in the last minutes his AMR scored again for the 3-1 win.

So, my question is what can I do to win? Overall his team is not much stronger than mine, but his attack is unstoppable it seems. The counter = formation table suggests 3W-2(DMC)-3N-1-1 Tower,but if I use this formation, I won't be able to use my AMR/L and they are the ones that score the goals and do the assists. Plus the 3W is not a good idea for me because of his wing players and his ST. If i go with 4-5-1 flat then I would be without dmc/r/l to stop his AMR/L and I think that he would destroy me that way...

Thank you in advance for any help.

P.S. Any suggestions about tactics and arrows on players will be greatly appreciated as well.

P.P.S. The game is in 11 hours

Rookie
    Have u tried 4-4-2 and attack threw the middle with short passing ? 4-5-1 V is a attacking formation and mostly ball is passed threw the flanks.. thats my fav formation but 4-4-2 can stop it or at least draw .. ! Also u can try 3-5-2 flat .. i drew one game against a opponent who changed his formation to 3-5-2... even tho i was favorite for that match !! Play possesion football with ur offside trap on .. to catch his amr/aml in a offside position !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    One sure is certain: you must change your tactic big time! You look like a lamb going to the slaughter house.
    Try 3DW-2DMC-2MC-AML/AMR-1: normal, counter, down both flanks, mixed pass.
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Thank you for the help guys. He won 1-3 again with the AMR scoring the goals and one from the AML.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrbg View Post
    Thank you for the help guys. He won 1-3 again with the AMR scoring the goals and one from the AML.
    You should have went 4-3-3 narrow as guide suggests. He wouldn't have had the possession to go down the flanks so much as you would have been dominating mid and creating chances.

Clearly he was more prepared and knew a counter to your counter hence you lost the first game

I've tried 4-3-3 a few times against 4-5-1v and every time it was a disaster...
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Famous
    Countering these formations has alot to do with the orders. A hard-counter doesn't exist to formations like 4-5-1v and 4-3n-2w-1. Its about figuring out how your opponent setup tactically (or taking an educated guess), then setup accordingly, and hope you guessed correctly. If opponent is skilled, adaptable and doesn't have an obvious pattern to his tactics, unfortunately, this will be very difficult.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-03-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    Level 40 Manager