Thread: Youth academy help

Rookie

Youth academy help

I started to build the youth academy in the wrong time
    I'm at a point where I got 2 new players, 1 day before the end of the season
    The next time will be in 24 more days so again around the end of next season
    When should I upgrade my academy so I should get players in the beginning of a season ?

I dont think u can do anything about it. Upgrade it again as soon as u can when u hav finished it. It will help u get youths quicker in less days. Everytime u upgrade it the days of getting players become lesser. Mine takes about 12 days with full upgrade.
    "Win Controversially, Lose Dramatically."

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I started to build the youth academy in the wrong time
    I'm at a point where I got 2 new players, 1 day before the end of the season
    The next time will be in 24 more days so again around the end of next season
    When should I upgrade my academy so I should get players in the beginning of a season ?
    Next time you will get players in 20 days, then after upgrading academy in 16 days and after another upgrading in 12 days, so you can calculate when is the best time for upgrading. Best time for upgrading is maybe immediately after getting players from academy.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by bojan2143 View Post
    Next time you will get players in 20 days, then after upgrading academy in 16 days and after another upgrading in 12 days, so you can calculate when is the best time for upgrading. Best time for upgrading is maybe immediately after getting players from academy.
    Yeah.