Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: Strikers don't strike

Rookie

Strikers don't strike

I have a fairly furnished trophy cabinet, and am currently at level 33.
    I have one problem though, that I've come to notice the last few seasons: the vast majority of my goals are scored by midfielders, not by my strikers.
    I typically play 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond, and my strikers do have (on paper) good qualities for shooting and finishing. Still, they don't score many goals. If my midfielders were as weak as my strikers I would be in big trouble every season.
    On the other hand, if my strikers were as lethal as my midfielders I would probably grab the triple crown.
    Anybody has a suggestion how I can have my strikers fire more accurately?
    Andy

ST have not done the business for several seasons now. I play with 2 AMC & 1 ST as the ST is there to make up the numbers. My AMC’s score 90% of my goals. Sometimes I’ll even go illegal and not play an ST at all. You’ll be lucky to find a prolific ST these days.
    Anders Lord likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    There are millions of strikers in the world but only few are like Pele or Batistuta or Gurd Muller etc...

Ranking the Top 60 Strikers of All Time | Bleacher Report

Top eleven strikers DO strike but NOT ALL OF THEM Just 5 % of them ...

Try a striker 10 games , if he didn't score at least 4 goals , sell him and try another one ...

I have a ST with 1-on-1 hability. He is not scoring, but he is making more assists than my MC playmaker. So it's fine for me

yeah, my lone striker also got high strength ability, i put down arrow on him and he got many assist
    Riddley likes this.