Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Questions about training and some stuff

Questions about training and some stuff

Hey I'm a newbie here. There are some questions that I need to ask, since I've read that T11 18 made some changes than previous version.
    1. What's the most efficient way to train our players? Using GK drill trick, which consumes a lot of greens, or just normal ones, which vary from 1 up to 6 drills?
    2. Are there any specific stats that each position needs? Should I focus on certain stats first or all highlighted stats at the same time?
    3. Is it necessary to have 3 NP + 1 SA on every player? How you decide the other two additional NP, for example if a player has MC as his only NP?

I've read a lot of posts and seen some teams in world top 100. The more I read and see, the more confusing I am.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deorvd View Post
    3. Is it necessary to have 3 NP + 1 SA on every player? How you decide the other two additional NP, for example if a player has MC as his only NP?

I've read a lot of posts and seen some teams in world top 100. The more I read and see, the more confusing I am.
    - The questions you have post, have been answered in those main tutorials/guides of this section.
    If you have a doubt about something, reply with quote this part you didn't understand.
    Me, Toxactl and few others are willing to make some things more clear.

- Of course it's not necessary to have players with 3 positions and sa.
    But it's a useful tool to have a DC-DMC-MC or DMC-MC-AMC players in your team.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-09-2017 at 07:26 AM.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html