Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tips for beginners?

Tips for beginners?

Heya guys, Im new on this game and I would love to get some tips and guides.. I know there are a lot of those in the forum but I cant simply find a useful and easy way to start the game.. sooo here we go
    As a beginner, what is the best way to buy players? A balance between quality and spending, idk what, I want to improve the team but in the same time i dont want to waste money and tokens, what kind of players should I necessarly buy and which type I shouldnt? How I should organise the transfer window to be benefic?
    What formations should I use, I know there are multiple answers on that but I would like to know which are the most used formations
    And any guides ant tips would be welcome, any help, everything, would be great!
    What about trainings?
    Last edited by Crimxson; 12-10-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Start with this one:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html

Some things are outdated, but it is still a good guide.
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Start with this one:

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-players.html

Some things are outdated, but it is still a good guide.
    Yeah I know Ive saw like all topics on the forum, but there is so much info to receive and some of them are like you have to choose the best from more options..
    I cant make a simple idea of what I should do.. Im not lazy if thats your thoughts but I just cant deal with it
    I need like 4-5 rows including everything would help me but explained in a simple way to can get it quickly

i will talk about formation and training

try set your player position until most area of the field become as bright as possible

so having this multiple position player might useful for you
    i) ST/AMC
    ii) MC/DMC
    iii) DC/DMC

sometimes you don't have to make your forward flanker area bright if you want to focus your attack in middle

some guide how to use AMC and DMC effectively for beginner:

i) if opponent got strong DMC than your AMC, just forget to use AMC, focus your attack on flank
    ii) if opponent use AMC, its better for you to use DMC.

about training
    i) GK & Defender : Physical & Defend
    ii) Midfield & Striker : Physical & Attack
    Last edited by adifairus; 12-11-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimxson View Post
    Yeah I know Ive saw like all topics on the forum, but there is so much info to receive and some of them are like you have to choose the best from more options..
    I cant make a simple idea of what I should do.. Im not lazy if thats your thoughts but I just cant deal with it
    I need like 4-5 rows including everything would help me but explained in a simple way to can get it quickly
    Sorry, but you are lazy. Lazy to think, lazy to read.
    Good luck, you are going to need it.
    adifairus and Cedric like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Heya guys, Im new on this game and I would love to get some tips and guides.. I know there are a lot of those in the forum but I cant simply find a useful and easy way to start the game.. sooo here we go
    As a beginner, what is the best way to buy players? A balance between quality and spending, idk what, I want to improve the team but in the same time i dont want to waste money and tokens, what kind of players should I necessarly buy and which type I shouldnt? How I should organise the transfer window to be benefic?
    What formations should I use, I know there are multiple answers on that but I would like to know which are the most used formations
    And any guides ant tips would be welcome, any help, everything, would be great!
    What about trainings?
    About buying players.
    The first week in auctions is insane. Ppl spend a lot of tokens on average players. If it's your first season, I believe you can build a team of about 85% quality and I think it's enough for you to pick the league trophy. I recomend you to buy players between 18 and 22 years old. So you will be able to use them for 2 more seasons (in general, older players dont grow as faster as those young ones). Anyway, I dont recomend you to spend more than 10 tokens in only one player if you don't plan to buy tokens. It's a limited resource and hard to get it.
    So, in resume, if you are in auction and see a player between 18 and 22 years old, 85% or more quality and he's able to be bought with less than 10 tokens, buy it. And, ofc, Don't buy an "AMC" if you don't plan to play with a formation that needs "AMC".

About formations.
    I think here in the forum the most used formation is the 4-5-1 V-Style (DL DC DC DR, DMC, MC MC, AML AMR, ST), playing down both flanks. It will bring you great results against teams that have the flanks not well protected. A good variation is to switch the DMC to an AMC, and then you have a 4-2-3W-1, where you can play down flanks or through the middle. So you now have 2 suggestion of balanced formations. Ofc there are other good formations that you can still use: 4-4-1-1, 4-1-2-1-2ND, etc.

About trainings.

I believe that in first seasons your trainings wont be that good. Your manager training level is too low and your training sessions wont bring so much result to the players. But, anyway, try to train the white skills of your players. You have something like 30 advertising videos per day to get bonus. Use it to get rest packs. And spend these rest packs in your young players, to train them hard (rest your player, train him til death, rest him again, train him... etc).
    it's useless to spend it in old players, as they grow slowly.

Sorry, but you are lazy. Lazy to think, lazy to read.
    Good luck, you are going to need it.
    Sorry, but Im working daily so definitely Im not in the mood to lose my free time reading and stuff, whatever as I said I did my best about that but couldnt handle it
    If I need help doesnt means I cant think, I just feel that others may be think better than me about that

@Jean.Monico
    Thanks! Thats usefull!
    Last edited by Crimxson; 12-13-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Sorry, but Im working daily so definitely Im not in the mood to lose my free time reading and stuff, whatever as I said I did my best about that but couldnt handle it
    If I need help doesnt means I cant think, I just feel that others may be think better than me about that
    I didn't say you can't think, I said you are lazy to do it. You are sucking others resources because you are "not in the mood" to spend yours and read a few pages of simple text. That's disgusting. You are a leech, dude.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-13-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    I didn't say you can't think, I said you are lazy to do it. You are sucking others resources because you are "not in the mood" to spend yours and read a few pages of simple text. That's disgusting. You are a leech, dude.
    Agree, if you like to improve in the game why don't you want to read? Simple as that

actually im also the type of lazy to read person,

but, i observe the game closely, did my own analysis, and come up with my own suitable tactics when facing different type of opponent,

for me, its better to do that way, understand by myself, i just afraid of misunderstanding and got confuse unnecessarily by reading too many tips.

all you need is hardwork

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast