Thread: Match against team with 300%+ primary skills

Match against team with 300%+ primary skills

I was "lucky" enough to get a draw on the 2nd round of the cup with a team which does some sort of cheating. I had a draw in the 2nd round last cup and he has beaten me. His team was 75% and mine was 130%.

Now I'm at 139% and he is at 98%, but he has a lot of 300%+ primary skills and 1% skills for all others. Some examples:

Match against team with 300%+ primary skills-1.jpgMatch against team with 300%+ primary skills-2.jpgMatch against team with 300%+ primary skills-3.jpg

Here is my team overall:

Match against team with 300%+ primary skills-4.jpg

And here are his players:

Match against team with 300%+ primary skills-5.jpg

Despite he has 98 % overall quality, he has much higher in reality and last time he beat me (1:1 first match and he won 1:0 in the second match).

Is there any chance I can win this? My team is not so flexible while he can play a lot of formations. I'm thinking to use 4-5-1V. Any ideas and tips on the formation and orders?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Match against team with 300%+ primary skills-4.jpg  

Dreamer
    Try this

Match against team with 300%+ primary skills-screenshot_20171211-214736.jpg

If you can (full attack)

Unfortunately I can't play this formation as I'm lacking the required positions: ST, ML and MR.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    Unfortunately I can't play this formation as I'm lacking the required positions: ST, ML and MR.
    Is this allowed? How can Nordeus stop it? They don't seem to be banning it!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    ST with shadow striker is a waste. You should buy new ST, lucky with One on One. You can change ML & MR to AML & AMR, but place them near the border of ML & MR.

Match against team with 300%+ primary skills-top-eleven-xi.jpg

Can't decide if I should change my formation.
    A couple of levels ago I had been winning the league each season but last season I finished second despite having the strongest starting 11. I've lost or drew a few FA games too which is frustrating. I train my team every day to try and get all the training to 10%, I make sure my players condition is high for matches and I always boost morale before every match. At the start of the season my team is around 96% and at the end it's around 112%. I get promoted every season so I have to strengthen again every season.

I'm thinking a 4-2-3-1 might be better to try but I would need to buy a couple of new players to fit the CM and AML/R positions so don't really want to spend lots of tokens on a formation that may not help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    ST with shadow striker is a waste. You should buy new ST, lucky with One on One. You can change ML & MR to AML & AMR, but place them near the border of ML & MR.
    I won't change him for now as he already is at 140 %, but I'll have this in mind for the future.

What formation and orders would you suggest using my squad above?

Quote Originally Posted by stuartbwfc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top eleven xi.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	92002

Whatever you choose, you have to start using MC. 4-2-3w-1 (or 3n-1-*, or 3w-1-*) is a very strong attacking formation.
    Also, winning the League is not a big achievement.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-12-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartbwfc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top eleven xi.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	92002

A couple of levels ago I had been winning the league each season but last season I finished second despite having the strongest starting 11. I've lost or drew a few FA games too which is frustrating. I train my team every day to try and get all the training to 10%, I make sure my players condition is high for matches and I always boost morale before every match. At the start of the season my team is around 96% and at the end it's around 112%. I get promoted every season so I have to strengthen again every season.

I'm thinking a 4-2-3-1 might be better to try but I would need to buy a couple of new players to fit the CM and AML/R positions so don't really want to spend lots of tokens on a formation that may not help.
    First view of that formation my first thought is your opponent's players must be dancing on the midfield.

Any suggestions regarding how I should play? The first match is today.

@stuartbwfc maybe you should open another thread with your questions. This has nothing to do with what I asked here