Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What are the best tactics against a vietnamese trained team ?

Pro

What are the best tactics against a vietnamese trained team ?

Our team are approximately similar in power with a slight advantage for me ( 4% ) and my opponent is one league higher.

I had a draw 3-3 on my land in quarter final cup............. I need to score 4-4 or win

Played 4222 against his 442 and conceded 3-0 first half and change it to 3W3W3N after I had a red card and managed to score three goals.

Now I am quite unsure about certain tactic

-------------------------------------------
    1- Question 1: Should I turn ____________ if the the opponent had much faster player ?!

Offside = On/ Off ?

Faster counter Attack = On/ Off ?

----------------------------------------------

2- If you need to win outside your land or get a 4-4 or 5-5 draw, what is the best __________ to start a game ?

Mentality ?

Hard defensive ? Defensive ? Normal ? Attaking ? Hard Attacking

3- What's the best formation to counter 442 ?
    A- 4222 (Tried it and conceded 3 goals )
    B- 43w12
    C- 41221 V
    D-

With all my respect to all managers, I prefer to receive guidance from those who are at level 35 and above. Thanks.

I was going to give you my advice but I need to wait 10 more seasons

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Our team are approximately similar in power with a slight advantage for me ( 4% ) and my opponent is one league higher.

I had a draw 3-3 on my land in quarter final cup............. I need to score 4-4 or win

Played 4222 against his 442 and conceded 3-0 first half and change it to 3W3W3N after I had a red card and managed to score three goals.

Now I am quite unsure about certain tactic

1- Question 1: Should I turn ____________ if the the opponent had much faster player ?!

Offside = On/ Off ?

Faster counter Attack = On/ Off ?

----------------------------------------------

2- If you need to win outside your land or get a 4-4 or 5-5 draw, what is the best __________ to start a game ?

Mentality ?

Hard defensive ? Defensive ? Normal ? Attaking ? Hard Attacking

B- 43w12
    C- 41221 V
    D-

With all my respect to all managers, I prefer to receive guidance from those who are at level 35 and above. Thanks.
    I beat a Vietnamese opponent in (reg )the cup .I drew 1-1 at his place.My tactics for home 2nd leg were counter attacking, mixed passing, mixed focus.low press (after conceding last minute equaliser in the first leg) to conserve energy. Oddly enough offside on .I had my reasons at the time, just can't remember Won 3 -0 & he was 8% higher and a level above me.....Hope it helps and good luck whatever makes the final cut .

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    I beat a Vietnamese opponent in (reg )the cup .I drew 1-1 at his place.My tactics for home 2nd leg were counter attacking, mixed passing, mixed focus.low press (after conceding last minute equaliser in the first leg) to conserve energy. Oddly enough offside on .I had my reasons at the time, just can't remember Won 3 -0 & he was 8% higher and a level above me.....Hope it helps and good luck whatever makes the final cut .

Sorry ! Butterfly formation tucking my wingers/AML & AMR in a bit to just above RM & LM

USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    haha well if you are quite certain and you have a long experience of facing Vietnamese trained style players, I don't mind going through it
    Had to leave that note since there are many new(zom)bies roaming here recently :P

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Sorry ! Butterfly formation tucking my wingers/AML & AMR in a bit to just above RM & LM

Thx girl gooner for your input ... unfortunately my situation is somehow more complicated than yours as the 2nd leg will be played of her land haha
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Thx girl gooner for your input ... unfortunately my situation is somehow more complicated than yours as the 2nd leg will be played of her land haha
    No worries my friend and once again good luck

Rookie
    B- 43w12
    C- 41221 V

3N-1-4-2, down both flanks
    3N-1-4-1, through the middle

I would start defensive, mised passes, counterattacks on, low pressure, zonal, offside off.........when you lose switch the attack, high pressure, offside on

Famous
    Level 42 here.

I've only played against Vietnamese mutant players in associations, but I have a couple players that look like mutants; 340% speed and fitness on my wingers for example. Physical skills on the other players are in the 220-330% range. I have lost and drawn matches against lower quality teams that have players that were just bought off the transfer market or scout list in that season before. The one common thing, those that pull off upsets have in common is that they're adaptable so i'm not able to hone in on what they're doing tactically.

So basically, look for a pattern in your opponents system, and setup tactically based upon what that system is vulnerable to and don't worry to much about the opponents physical stats. There might be some little things that can help neutralize certain skills, I don't know. But what i am confident about is their are things within the orders that have nothing to do with the individual skills/quality of the player that has an impact upon the match, so get this stuff correct to help neutralize those physical skills .The engine is going to want the right formation and orders relative to your opponents system, and what those are will vary from opponent to opponent, and if your opponent is adaptable, it may be changing within the match.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-22-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Addicted
    Too much questions ! Best thing to do is to set your 4 bonus at max , moral at max , choose a tactic and let the game engine doing his job without watching your match in live.

Good luck .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast