Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: This is Unbelieveable.. Magic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    Very interesting. So you mean we should only keep total of 14 players? Also should we ditch 2/3 starting 11 players?
    Basically you should keep 8-9 of your best players plus as many as many 1* players as you have,but because i suppose you don't have many 1* players,start to buy now some 3* players and in 2 seasons,after each level up,they'll became 1* players (also you can sign the 2* academy players and keep them)
    When the new season starts,buy 2,3 players for your 1st 11 and 2 or 3 players to have them as subs.
    So last day of each season you need to have 8-9 strong players and the rest 1* players to avoid +1 lvl teams ,tanking teams ,some are calling this cheating,but if you like it and don't give a f*** of what others are saying,do it xD
    You have more detailed here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...in-cup-26.html from post #242 is updated .
    SujanVan23, Agger99 and Altiplano like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Basically you should keep 8-9 of your best players plus as many as many 1* players as you have,but because i suppose you don't have many 1* players,start to buy now some 3* players and in 2 seasons,after each level up,they'll became 1* players (also you can sign the 2* academy players and keep them)
    When the new season starts,buy 2,3 players for your 1st 11 and 2 or 3 players to have them as subs.
    So last day of each season you need to have 8-9 strong players and the rest 1* players to avoid +1 lvl teams ,tanking teams ,some are calling this cheating,but if you like it and don't give a f*** of what others are saying,do it xD
    You have more detailed here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...in-cup-26.html from post #242 is updated .
    I will try this now. Tomorrow new season starts && its perfect time to try. But Im disappointed to sell 3 of my good starting 11 players who were near 120%.

Anyways, thank you for your suggestion.. Hopefully I can win a treble soon.. I just finished my 31st season && I've never won a treble. I checked your threads, your records are damn good.. If u achieved all those without spending real money then thats incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    I will try this now. Tomorrow new season starts && its perfect time to try. But Im disappointed to sell 3 of my good starting 11 players who were near 120%.

Anyways, thank you for your suggestion.. Hopefully I can win a treble soon.. I just finished my 31st season && I've never won a treble. I checked your threads, your records are damn good.. If u achieved all those without spending real money then thats incredible
    reducing team quality is one of the way to win treble without using real money anyway

Rookie
    Well I had to sell 4 really good players who were near 120%.. Kept 9 best players.. Doing this first time so I lost good amount of tokens today as I had to buy 5/6 new players.. Looks like this needs planning..
    I cant buy players in less than 25 tokens.. The auction is so competitive for good players && in negotiation too..
    Is this same for everyone? Any idea on how to deal with this?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, it's not easy with this crazy market.
    But you don't need to buy all the players today.
    You kept 9, so you need two more.
    Try nego or 80% not attractive players for a temporary squad.
    Agger99 and SujanVan23 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I will plan better next season.. You wont believe I bought 4 players with 100 tokens.. It was totally unplanned && rushed business..
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Or even 60 or 70% FT players, they cost you no more than 2 or 3 T
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Rookie
    What is nego?

Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    What is nego?
    Negotiation
    SujanVan23 likes this.

can u share tactic?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast