Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: This is Unbelieveable.. Magic!!!

Rookie

This is Unbelieveable.. Magic!!!

This is Unbelieveable.. Magic!!!-screenshot_20180428-174621.jpg

First of all I want to Thank all the guys who helped me with suggestions many times here.. I won the title after few months.. I also won Super League this season..

The 2nd team was 9 points ahead of me with just 4 matches to play. He is above 140% && a treble winner of last season. He was yet to play all 3 top 4 team including me && we are around 120% strong.

But magic happened. I managed to defeat him. Shockingly he lost 3 straight matches && I won all remaining matches.

I am totally thrilled. This is unbelieveable stuff. To win the title which was over already is shocking && damn exciting. He thrashed me 5-1 in first leg. I even asked for help && posted result in tactics && formation section few weeks ago.

Also please suggest or share on how to prepare for new season.. I dont have rests packs.. Also is there any way to avoid huge money teams ? I have been facing such teams regularly who are much stronger. Magic doesnt happen every season

Thank You once again beautiful people
    madflo19 and Barcabaha like this.

The 2nd team was 9 points ahead of me with just 4 matches to play.
    So you won 4 which is 12 points and he won 1 which is 3 points, where did your extra point come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    So you won 4 which is 12 points and he won 1 which is 3 points, where did your extra point come from?
    With 4 games to play he was 53 and his rival was 61,he won those 4 games and made 65 points,his rival won only 1 match and made 64 points ,easy
    Last edited by madflo19; 04-28-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    Agger99 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Sorry if there is any mistake in calculations.. I was trying to say he lost 3 straight matches && I won all including match against him.. I covered 9 points.. This was totally unexpected..

difference of +8 points with 12 to be played.... rinal win only 1, so +11 if we count from the start and you got 12, so finally +1 point. cool

and congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180428-174621.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	99255

Also please suggest or share on how to prepare for new season.. I dont have rests packs.. Also is there any way to avoid huge money teams ? I have been facing such teams regularly who are much stronger. Magic doesnt happen every season

Thank You once again beautiful people
    i don't really care whether you did wrong calculation of points or what, because from the W and L mark on league table already enough to show you was seize the throne from 2nd place with 9 points clear, nicely done

regarding your question, you got high possibility that you will meet those team again next season due to finishing the season with high quality team,

your only way is either reducing your team quality or just tanking for a season to avoid them in next 2 season.
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-28-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Rookie
    Thank You..

Does tanking has any negative effects ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i don't really care whether you did wrong calculation of points or what, because from the W and L mark on league table already enough to show you was seize the throne from 2nd place with 9 points clear, nicely done

regarding your question, you got high possibility that you will meet those team again next season due to finishing the season with high quality team,

your only way is either reducing your team quality or just tanking for a season to avoid them in next 2 season.
    How should I reduce my team quality? Its already 120%, next season it will be 100%.. So at start of the new season Im already 100%.. There are 3 teams in my server who uses money.. They have mega team which is more than 150% strong.. They bully every teams.. I want to compete against those teams where we can have realistic chance to compete.. So if there is any way to avoid them I will go with it

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    How should I reduce my team quality? Its already 120%, next season it will be 100%.. So at start of the new season Im already 100%.. There are 3 teams in my server who uses money.. They have mega team which is more than 150% strong.. They bully every teams.. I want to compete against those teams where we can have realistic chance to compete.. So if there is any way to avoid them I will go with it
    Keep the best 8-9 players and add some 3* players to have a squad of 14 players (if you don't have any low quality player from your academy)
    Do this each season and you'll avoid those 150% quality teams and you'll play against teams similar to your team quality,same lvl as you are.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Keep the best 8-9 players and add some 3* players to have a squad of 14 players (if you don't have any low quality player from your academy)
    Do this each season and you'll avoid those 150% quality teams and you'll play against teams similar to your team quality,same lvl as you are.
    Very interesting. So you mean we should only keep total of 14 players? Also should we ditch 2/3 starting 11 players?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast