Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MoonMaiden

Thread: how can i "not accept" friendlly games

how can i "not accept" friendlly games

Heyyy,

is it possible to automatically decline friendly / not accept them ?

this season i having a bit of difficulties because i am participating in the 3 trophies yet, and my players condition tends to get low easily (and also affect the game performance).
    specially those days that some other team makes a friendly game with me :-\

i will appreciate your help :-)

also... how can i delete team from the friends list? yesterday i was not seeing the button, like before.
    isnt is when you open the other team profile ?

Thanks!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo FC View Post
    Heyyy,

is it possible to automatically decline friendly / not accept them ?

As far as I know you can't, but you can I believe cancel the match before it starts.

Delete them from the game using the red minus button BUT if they are a facebook friend then you need to delete them from facebook.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I've stopped accepting friend requests now. Half of them want gifts, the rest want to ruin your teams fitness before you play a league match so they tactically try to make you lose.

Moonmaiden - yes, but you just have 2 minutes or so to cancel a match... so you have to be online and "see it" :-\
    I think we should have the option to accept or refuse, instead of being forced to accept and that we can only cancel (if we see it in time...)

July Fourth:
    facebook friends have to be (by force) also top eleven friends is also something weird... and i can only take them from the game, if i delete them in facebook, its even stranger yes :-|

(even if they are the same company...) top eleven is not facebook, so makes no sense that anyway :-|

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I've stopped accepting friend requests now. Half of them want gifts, the rest want to ruin your teams fitness before you play a league match so they tactically try to make you lose.
    i like to have a few number of game friends, because of gifts and because i support them and they support me in the matches.
    Its a "you give, you receive" process ;-)

Thanks all for you help... i just want hoping (...) there was some way of doing it :-\