Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Formation for my New team

Formation for my New team

Hello,

i'm New in this Game, i' from Germany. This is my First Season and it Works Good, but i search a pfercht Formation for my Team and i doesn't find the best formation, i often read from 3 dc's and 2 mc's .....

Here is my Team and my Formation at the Moment in my First Season, i'm at the First Place in the League.

I have attached my Team and my Formation at the Moment. So please answer for ideas to Play Formation and tactics. Is it important to Play with more than One ST, 3 DC and 2MC? When i play with 3dc's i doesn't Need a dr or dl? I have no dmr or dml. And when i play with 2 Mc i have no ml and mr at the Place and No aml and amr.

Does ist work when i play

GK
    DC,DC,DC
    Dmc
    Mc,Mc Mc
    Amc
    St, st
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Formation for my New team-image.jpg   Formation for my New team-image.jpg   Formation for my New team-image.jpg   Formation for my New team-image.jpg  

lol what a team you got , i remember when i started i had only 10~12 * players and v old ...

You have players for :
    =-------gk-------=
    =---dc-dc-dc----=
    =ml-mc-mc-mc-mr=
    =----------------=
    =-----st-st------=

I have buy some Players and all my Old Players are by other Teams now. I have change the complete Team, because i Hope i have a Long Time the Same Player. And so now i search a Good Formation. So no dmc, no dr/dl and no Amc?

I have no Ideal in the Game, i have very very much luck at the Moment ;-)

After you get back your injured players you can change 2 mc for 1 amc and 1 dmc !
    ---------gk-------
    ------dc-dc-dc-----
    --------dmc-------
    ml------mc-------mr
    --------amc-------
    -------st---st-------

or bid for a DL and make :
    ------gk------
    -dl-dc-dc-dr-
    -------------
    -ml--mc--mr-
    ----amc----
    ---st-st----

Okay two ST are important, okay and which tactics than? Is it better with 3 DC, because i read some People play only with 3dc's in the Defense

for now what you got to use in the field is my first option and you can play defensive + forced counter attack / no offside trap , your own half pressing / short or mixt pass , and to have support for strikers use ml&mr with red arrows
    Enjoy the game

Trank you for the informations but i Hope some more People Write Down informations Here for me and my Team :-) because i will Win the League, because i have löst the Last Game in the Cup :-)

Never use a player to other place then it should be like you use MC as DMC so you got that ( ! ) and injured players too ... (+)

Oh hm so i Must wait of the Position when the Player has anew Position for Sample a Second than he can play there wihout <!> and he is better

don`t even think to learn players new position , better try with special ability , they wont learn it so fast and when they learn it u have to change them because they are too weak for the next league !

Formation for my New team-my-team.jpgFormation for my New team-support.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast