Thread: Advices for my team, lvl 1

Advices for my team, lvl 1

now, i just got frustrated of losing on league matches, I have tried to come to support my team but it seems useless and even i play against the lower average team...
    now i just want u to give me what formation and tactic i should use...?? and which players i should sell..??

Advices for my team, lvl 1-age.jpgAdvices for my team, lvl 1-current_formation.jpgAdvices for my team, lvl 1-league_table.jpgAdvices for my team, lvl 1-my_team.jpgAdvices for my team, lvl 1-team_orders.jpg

any advice would be appreciated, thanks !

At your level it's best to start with 4-4-2, especially without an AML, you don't have a lot of options.

4-4-2 is the most balanced tactic on the game so when you get to grips with it, you can try other formations too.

As for players, say you have three 3 star strikers, and you sign a 5 star striker. You can choose to sell a striker you don't need.
    Take into consideration age and quality and sell the weakest striker. Just an example.

Apprentice
    you have a nice team... i am a lvl 2 and all i have to say is use 4-4-2 and i noticed you train you line ups hard.... dont do that..... train normal and if a persons condition is low put them to rest....