Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: How to prepare for new season? (Suggestions needed)

Rookie

How to prepare for new season? (Suggestions needed)

Hi,
    I need suggestions from experienced managers...

Currently I have a team which is 112%.. 3-4 players are good rest are fine but not top level.. I have 140 greens/ 200 tokens only so can't train my team too.. If I keep my 11 I'm certain to meet few team who are much stronger than me.. Already lost Cup and CL against them..

Now my question is.. If I lower my team % by keeping 7-8 players only will that help me in new season?
    What should I do?

Please help me here

Rookie
    Buy 7 or 8 3* players with one position and no special ability. Give them training for another position just to keep them at that level of stars. Keep the strongest 7 or 8 players that you have. On your first day check your cup cl/sl opponents. If they are weak, like 60% 70% there is no need to buy 6* players just buy 4* or 5* replacements for your first eleven until you find cheaper 6*. Don't train any player until you have at least 3000 greens. You should focus first on gathering resources, finishing top 4, leveling up your training level, etc. That is the way to manipulate the draw.
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Rookie
    @Windkwality: If you don't mind please clarify me why buy 3 star players && why buy players with no special ability && one position?

Famous
    Be very, very, very careful when thinking about how many players you may need to buy for next season.

No negotiations as of tomorrow so the auctions are going to be even more competitive than ever as managers who normally would have rebuilt from the negotiations list are forced into auctions.

Don't be surprised to see 3 star players being sold for 10 tokens.

5 stars? I'm gonna see how many screenshots I can get of 100+ token bids.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    @Windkwality: If you don't mind please clarify me why buy 3 star players && why buy players with no special ability && one position?
    3 star players with 1 position and no SA would normally only need 1 token to buy them. By training the extra positions and the SA over the next 2-3 seasons they will help to get training bonuses to 40% without using rest packs, and they will eventually have a negative % despite still showing as 1% - this manipulates the draws when you have enough to lower the average quality of your best 14 players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    3 star players with 1 position and no SA would normally only need 1 token to buy them. By training the extra positions and the SA over the next 2-3 seasons they will help to get training bonuses to 40% without using rest packs, and they will eventually have a negative % despite still showing as 1% - this manipulates the draws when you have enough to lower the average quality of your best 14 players.
    I'm little confused here... What should I do to my 6 stars players today? I have 13 of them.. Few are on 110%.. Sell them all and buy 3 star players?
    How should my 14 players be, all 3 stars or mix it up? Also what should be the team % before tomorrow?

Please clearify this to me

Rookie
    I'm little confused here... What should I do to my 6 stars players today? I have 13 of them.. Few are on 110%.. Sell them all and buy 3 star players?
    How should my 14 players be, all 3 stars or mix it up? Also what should be the team % before tomorrow?

Please clearify this to me
    From those 13 keep only 8 and sell the weaker ones. Ideal quality shoul be between 70 an 50 before tomorrow. Remember that the opponents that you'll have will be decided by the quality of your best 14 players, so it'll be ideal to have those 8 good ones and 6 3* star players. Those 3* players will eventualy be 1* or below that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    From those 13 keep only 8 and sell the weaker ones. Ideal quality shoul be between 70 an 50 before tomorrow. Remember that the opponents that you'll have will be decided by the quality of your best 14 players, so it'll be ideal to have those 8 good ones and 6 3* star players. Those 3* players will eventualy be 1* or below that.
    Thank you for the help.. Do you use 2x Special training bonus everyday while training the team?

Rookie
    Thank you for the help.. Do you use 2x Special training bonus everyday while training the team?
    No, never. I get the bonus with the bench and reserves. I farm the 25 GPk, and the rest of the ads available i use them to train a specific player for my main team, until a certain quality is reached
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    No, never. I get the bonus with the bench and reserves. I farm the 25 GPk, and the rest of the ads available i use them to train a specific player for my main team, until a certain quality is reached
    If I don't use 2x special training bonus then will the videos for greens increase? How many greens can we collect in a day through watching videos?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast