Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Creating League

Creating League

I see some people talking about different leagues here.
    Is it possible to create my own league so i can play with my friends?

Also, i noticed that i can't watch any of my facebook friends matches. And i know that it is because we might be in different servers. But is there any way of someday we play on the same league, or cup, or champions league?

Sorry about the newbie questions :P

About your first question, no, until now that is not possible.
    About your second question, again no, if you're not in the same server then there's not a chance that you'll play together, only in friendlies you can.
    p.s. I think you posted on the wrong place.
    Last edited by TheGunners; 05-06-2013 at 05:50 PM.

crap :/
    thanks anyway man!
    and sorry about that. i thought that if it was possible to create a league, this could turn into some kind of tutorial
    and thanks again!

Errr... Yes you can but that would mean doing the following.

You and all your friends would need to create new facebook accounts and friend all the facebook accounts together then on the start of a new season on top eleven you all enter the game on day 1 of a new season and you and your friends would be on the same server and the same level at the start of a new game on top eleven and the system should place you all in the same league.

We did this in the forum at the beginning of last season and created a forum league with new facebook accounts and 12 of us ended up playing in the same league in Level 1.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-06-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    KingsEleven likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*