Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Narrative writer

Thread: Best time to buy a player at auctions

Best time to buy a player at auctions

Please can somebody tell me when is the besg time to bid at auctions coz i have already spent 150 tokens and nothing just some player 4*.pleaseeeeee helllllpppppp

Quote Originally Posted by ergigega91 View Post
    Please can somebody tell me when is the besg time to bid at auctions coz i have already spent 150 tokens and nothing just some player 4*.pleaseeeeee helllllpppppp
    Why you wanna do all the job on day 1? or 2, xD you have 28 days, and you can improve the team throught the season, even when you realize that you spent tokens for a bad player, you can discard him by finding a replacement in middle season.

Take it easy. Wait for the perfect moment, Drink a soda.

What can i do for the rests packs,how can i get a huge i them?????

Addicted
    There is no perfect time.Really, except you want ml/mr position because they not very famous.

I spent much more than that this season itself; so do not worry. The auction market is going like crazy but I noticed some drop in prices. So, maybe it will drop more in a few days but still expect bids like 15-30T. Check this thread(https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...equired.html); you will see you are not alone.

Rookie
    My rate chart is like this

Player > 90 and 18 y o , max limit 18 tokens, rare case and if the player has high values in the position I expect and double footed..
    Player > 85 and 18 y o, max limit 15 tokens.
    Player > 90 and 19 y o, max limit 15 tokens
    Player > 85 and 19 y o, max limit 12 tokens.
    Rest all cases < 10 tokens.
    maloukees likes this.