Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EHD

Thread: Question, guys

EHD

Question, guys

I would expect more attack players to strengthen my attack and give me a high attack percentage, which doesn't really happen. Same thing on defense, when I'm in an array that has only 3 defensive players, I get stronger defense (in percentage, against opponent). If anyone knows why this is happening I would love to comment. Thanks.
    templealumni23 likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by EHD View Post
    I would expect more attack players to strengthen my attack and give me a high attack percentage, which doesn't really happen. Same thing on defense, when I'm in an array that has only 3 defensive players, I get stronger defense (in percentage, against opponent). If anyone knows why this is happening I would love to comment. Thanks.
    I will give this a try, the prime reason your attack does not get stronger when you buy attacking players is down to that you could be buying weaker or the same quality to your attacking players you already have at your disposal, so that is why that happens.

The reason why you have a good defence is that you could have bought some high quality players which will strengthen your defence, and If your goalkeeper has a high score for his key attributes and he is difficult to beat that could also be a factor.

Hopefully this helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saya mau bertanya untuk tendangan bebas yang dipilih yang nilai tembakannya besar atau yang penyelesaiannya besar ? Terima kasih