Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: SETTINGS - Guide How to Spot the oppos settings by Khris

hello this scenario is still working or need to be update?thanks

Its still working , dont worry : ) just khris needs to add a few more things to be complete
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Its still working , dont worry : ) just khris needs to add a few more things to be complete
    thanks your video are amazing
    ihow you choose your focus passing style?
    also what is the weakness area this formation and how about the focus passing ??
    4defenders+dmc+ml+mc+mr+2st thanks
    thanks
    Last edited by Franco Gren; 03-15-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Added a note, sticky thread now.

I commend your effort on this brother I would like to learn more from you. I've also been a successful level 57 manager on this game with more than 50 trophies and I must confess, I learnt a lot both from the video and the right up.

Now I have a question, CAN MAN-TO-MAN MARKING STYLE BE USED IN PLACE OF HARD TACKLING STYLE TO AVOID FKS FROM A MUTANT PLAYER IN THE OPPONENT'S TEAM? AND ALSO WHATS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MAN-TO-MAN MARKING STYLE WITH OFFSIDE TRAP?

Thank you in anticipation for your honest answers

Forza Adiat
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Thread closed.

khris likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

How many players the engine selecting as determinant from each team?

Oh my days this is a proper and exhaustively in depth analysis you've done mate

Very helpful as a noob who's gonna maybe invest a bit of proper cash in the game (cos am loving it) stuff like this is helpful as Ive found that not knowing the opponents strat makes my set up against them a lot harder

I mean even irl you kinda know from the first 10 mins of a game how your oppo is playing tactically against you and make the requisite adjustments

My question is making significant strategy changes in game I've found tricky and has already cost me, I find it a bit fiddly by the time I go to the other screen, make changes, subs etc and come back the confirm button seems to not wanna press and is really cumbersome so anyway by the time I've rung the changes 10 mins game time has passed in those few seconds and the changes a made arnt applicable any more, and actually cost we when I was 2-0 up made some changes by the time I confirmed about 10 mins had gone and oppo scored, I'd have never changed the things I did with the game that close, so then had to change again and I find I'm fiddling too much with the tactics in not enough time

Is it just me that has this problem and is there a way to counter it?

I just watched the vid you did, proper good

Not sure I'm accomplished enough to process and implement the right counter moves and changes yet

A lot of what you highlighted I'd have probs never seen, well for sure, but when you highlight it, especially the first example when the wing backs overtly fly forward in super attacking positions to back up the attacking players it seems kinda obvious, and very helpful if I can get used to noticing the signs early on, learning how to negate them, and become proficient in applying the changes efficiently
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast