Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Any tips to not match with super strong teams at start of season

Any tips to not match with super strong teams at start of season

Hey all,

I won the league and cup like 4 seasons ago, ever since then i've been matching with strong teams... and finishing 4th - 6th and losing all cups lol

I'm bad I know, but any advice would help!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchG View Post
    Hey all,

I won the league and cup like 4 seasons ago, ever since then i've been matching with strong teams... and finishing 4th - 6th and losing all cups lol

I'm bad I know, but any advice would help!
    What you do is sell all of your good players at the end of the season, or at least some of them, I know it sounds stupid but bare with me, when you sell your best players, you reduce your quality and you should be drawn with even teams to your manipulated quality and then you buy players and be way stronger than them.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    TooMuchG likes this.

Alright thank you! I will do that from now on. Do you think I should have some bad players too like 3-4* in my squad and shall I make them my starting lineup at the end of the season? or maybe keep them bench i dont know D:

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchG View Post
    Alright thank you! I will do that from now on. Do you think I should have some bad players too like 3-4* in my squad and shall I make them my starting lineup at the end of the season? or maybe keep them bench i dont know D:
    OK, keep your good squad until the last day of the season and until all of your matches for the season are finished and then sell your players, I don’t do this because I haven’t gotten hard draws yet, but I will in the future if needed. Anyway, keep 1 or 2 of your best performers of course because they are key, sell the rest and then on the opening day of the season buy your replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    TooMuchG likes this.

Hey, if I have my top 11 about 101% overall quality, one 90% and two 70% youth academy players, should I sell one more better player to avoid being matched with +1 managers?