Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New player, everything i must know - training, formation, tactic!!! For dummys(me)

New player, everything i must know - training, formation, tactic!!! For dummys(me)

Hy Guys
    As I wrote its my first seasson, first Time playing The game and i would really apreciate if someone can help me and also help other People how to start and play nice! As I read a lot of things here in the Last few days(i start playing for 4 days😁)
    First lets start with The training and with one player(like this i Will understand how it works and then i can apply to all The player)....

So i have this player, i think its a FT(i learn it here😋)... What it Will be the Best to train him and why?
    Should i try to train (heading, dribling, crossing?... I mean higher white skills, or lower white skill?)... I train his white skill until they reach around 140%?
    I belive i should try to train him with only PSG until The white skills reach high?
    Ohh... I have more question but i think we can try to discuss little by little!
    Thanks everyone and stay safe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New player, everything i must know - training, formation, tactic!!! For dummys(me)-screenshot_20200418_153546_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg  

Just search the tutorial and guides section of the forum, you can find a lot of good tips here.

Ok, i read a lot on forum, but its still unclear if for example i can use PSG*5 for an AMC/AML/AMR, i read also about The clean drills so now i have a better ideea about training!
    I wanted to create a place where we have ideea for New player...
    Also i read this one :http://https://forum.topeleven.com/t...anagement.html but still its unclear... Which player should i keep for next seasson, my curent rank its first în The league and my clubs looks like this now...
    Should i Power train now my 19 years old AMC both of them or should i keep the rest packs for next seasson? Until what eating should i train them... If i have to!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New player, everything i must know - training, formation, tactic!!! For dummys(me)-screenshot_20200419_225126_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg   New player, everything i must know - training, formation, tactic!!! For dummys(me)-screenshot_20200419_225153_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg  
    Last edited by H0lyBoy; 04-19-2020 at 06:55 PM.

So basically i should keep only those player until the end of the seasson!!!.... But this mean i manipulate the draw for the next seasson?
    Highly apreciatte all the comments!

New player, everything i must know - training, formation, tactic!!! For dummys(me)-img_20200420_022356.jpg

And also i think its not a good ideea to Powertrain them now... As like this i will have a higher AVG of the team at the end of the seasson! Also it is worth to keep my DC/DL and try to put a SA now on him?
    Last edited by H0lyBoy; 04-19-2020 at 10:34 PM.

It always depends on your situation. If you care about winning a lot and get trophies and you have no problem with playing a lot of boring games vs bots or inactive players you can choose to manipulate draw and sell your older players like you showed above. Personally I would sell all players 25 years and above who are 90% or below. Again, depends on how much token and money you got.
    For training I only do it on the beginning of a new season, again it is up to personal preference. But for draw manipulators especially this is a good strategy.
    H0lyBoy likes this.

I understand, but if i have to keep 14 players for the New season and in my situation, i Will have to keep 4 player for the new season(those 3 at 19y and one that is 20y) and the rest to drop the AVG of the team for the new season...
    If i have to sell all The players above 25 years i Will remain with only 9 players and also i will have a high AVG % of team for next season.. For me i dont see a Point now to keep those Dl/DR as they are 23-24 years old and next season they Will be 5 stars(80%) and i belive i can find next season on auction with 1T and same price to fill The gap of The squad!
    About training i thing its The Best solution, as I train them now, it Will just be harder then next season and also it Will increase The AVG of the team!
    My question was can i train them like this for Powertrain?

I mean it is necesarry to mix the drills?
    Also i know that its the Best to train The white skills no more then 2 star above the players rating (i mean finishing at 120% and his Q 80% of the player... That moment you start to train dribling for ex if its at 90%)

I post a replay before and it seems the message that the moderator guys must approved... But i posted for awhile!! Its a problem with The forum?as for sure was in all the resonable limit ������

Anyway, i Will write again... If i Will have to keep all my players under 25 years old that means i Will sure get a higher AVG of the team at the end of the season, as you can see i have those DL/DR(23-24y with 6stars, they will be 80% Q next season, so i bet i can find in auction with 1T same age and 80% Q for the next season if i cannot find some 18-19y FT, just to fill The gap for the season)...I know i pay for them 1T this season and at least i Will increase my budget if i Will sell them now!

About training, my question was can i train my player for Powertrain like this?

I know its not good to train The player with the white skills more then 2 stars then his quality (for example if he has 80% Q and 120% finishing /80% dribling, i should use the drills for dribling)
    As you can see i did a little mistake but not going with The drill for World Class from The beggining, but i remember i couldnt do that as always when i improve my coaching level they only allowed me to choose new drills
    Last edited by H0lyBoy; 04-20-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    khris likes this.

You can train the same drill 6x (or 5x when you did not unlock the last drill) it is no problem.
    Also you should first focus on unlocking all the drills and get your training level up before you start power training, it will make you more versatile in planning and save you rests when the drills are higher level. As long as you didn't unlock all or most of the drills, I would stay away from training single players specifically and save rests, buy normal older players in auctions...

But what if for example you target to Powertrain some AML, that means if u reach fast with PSG and Fast C-Attack at world class for example, u can start doing that... Thats why when i unlock a new drill i want to choose to upgrade to next level those two!!!
    Seems like first 3 season they are more "forgiving" in matters of training and you cannot do to many mistakes!!
    I have one more question as I can see you have a lot more experience then me and also you are active:
    Whtas the Best to train a goalkeeper and why we cannot just choose to train him with goalkeep training? Each Day 5x GK training?

Quote Originally Posted by H0lyBoy View Post
    But what if for example you target to Powertrain some AML, that means if u reach fast with PSG and Fast C-Attack at world class for example, u can start doing that... Thats why when i unlock a new drill i want to choose to upgrade to next level those two!!!
    Seems like first 3 season they are more "forgiving" in matters of training and you cannot do to many mistakes!!
    I have one more question as I can see you have a lot more experience then me and also you are active:
    Whtas the Best to train a goalkeeper and why we cannot just choose to train him with goalkeep training? Each Day 5x GK training?
    At some point a drill is not useful anymore and the player gains very little. It's why you need a variety of drills and then do them in a certain order to get some skills very high.
    For example you train a single drill to average 120% and then proceed to the next one.
    If you have player with 60% every skill to start with, you do shooting technique to 120%, the player will then have shooting, finishing and strength at 120% and everything else at 60% still. Then you do pass go shoot you can get shooting way beyond 120% as passing and speed are still at 60%. It is how you build a piece, a player. You think about what attributes you want real high and then use different drills in an order to get there.
    The higher the attributes of one drill are, the less effective the drill will be. So having only pass go shoot and fast counter, will leave you with almost no potential to create a good player... In the first seasons it is not that important, just learn the game and try to save some rests and token on your way.

For Goalkeeper there is a similar strategy to create one. Goalkeeper training is the basic drill, I always do first. There are many possibilities to create your player and choose which skills will be the highest, it depends on your order of training.
    H0lyBoy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast