Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By David barrett

Thread: Should u buy new players before promotion am lvl 1 going up to lvl 2

Should u buy new players before promotion am lvl 1 going up to lvl 2

Just wondering should I buy before end of season lvl 1 or buy next week when am promoted up a lvl

Quote Originally Posted by David barrett View Post
    Just wondering should I buy before end of season lvl 1 or buy next week when am promoted up a lvl
    Next season, as players will lose a star if you win a level.

Btw if you're out of top 8 try to stay there, as season ends this Saturday.

Cheers am sitting top and going up I keep my tokens for new players next season
    Michael86 and Altiplano like this.

In my opinion no unless you are in a serious title or cup challenge

Addicted
    Well, I'd say it depends on many factors. But one advantage of buying now is that by the next season he'll drop 20 %, so his grey skills will be lower, ergo he'll require even less resources to train. This, the fact that he drops 20 % in overall quality, of course is a disadvantage as well. Depends on how you see it.

I purchased a fast trainer late the prior season who was perfectly ripe for power training this season. I couldn't be bothered with being active on the transfer market until I find what I wanted. So when a player that met my requirements showed up last season, I got him.

Another advantage is that most of the times, you can have a player for considerably less in-game cash and Tokens late into a season than during the first week in a season.

So yeah, really, it depends. Most of the times I'd say wait, but on some specific occasions, I'd say go for it.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html