Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: [Tutorial] Successfully earning Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    If you actually google most of these downloads, you'll find that 90% of them are malware or viruses.

Is it really worth the hassle of trying to remove these over a few miserable tokens?

Downloads are a waste of time.
    I don't like made-up statistics. Besides that, again, there usually aren't any viruses or malware in those programs. There's a difference between (browser) adware, a toolbar and malware. Some anti-virus programs see those downloads from "freeridegames" as virus or malware because those programs always contain an annoying toolbar, as example the Delta Toolbar. Remember that anti-virus programs may come with false positives.

If you don't deselect the Delta Toolbar, the Delta Toolbar will install and it will also change the default page on your browser ("Hijacking the browser"). It sometimes also contains another program called "BrowserProtection", that one is there to prevent deleting the Toolbar. To remove the toolbar, you uninstall the BrowserProtection and after doing that you uninstall the toolbar.

However, I must agree that the Virtual Bee offer is insidious, but is is not malware or a virus. It installs a toolbar, PriceGong and it also changes your default website to search.conduit.com without asking you. You should report such offers, then uninstall the programs which were installed and then change your default page again. After doing a thorough uninstall, everything should be alright.

By the way, the most programs which are shown on the offers can be downloaded without any toolbar, as example 7Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/]) or the VLC Media Player (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/]). That refutes your first sentence.

Regards,
    Confuzzled
    Last edited by Incredipede; 08-01-2013 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I don't like made-up statistics. Besides that, again, there usually aren't any viruses or malware in those programs. There's a difference between (browser) adware, a toolbar and malware. Some anti-virus programs see those downloads from "freeridegames" as virus or malware because those programs always contain an annoying toolbar, as example the Delta Toolbar. Remember that anti-virus programs may come with false positives.

If you don't deselect the Delta Toolbar, the Delta Toolbar will install and it will also change the default page on your browser ("Hijacking the browser"). It sometimes also contains another program called "BrowserProtection", that one is there to prevent deleting the Toolbar. To remove the toolbar, you uninstall the BrowserProtection and after doing that you uninstall the toolbar.

However, I must agree that the Virtual Bee offer is insidious, but is is not malware or a virus. It installs a toolbar, PriceGong and it also changes your default website to search.conduit.com without asking you. You should report such offers, then uninstall the programs which were installed and then change your default page again. After doing a thorough uninstall, everything should be alright.

By the way, the most programs which are shown on the offers can be downloaded without any toolbar, as example 7Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/]) or the VLC Media Player (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/]). That refutes your first sentence.

Regards,
    Confuzzled
    So, I tried that out and installed sandboxie. I installed the power point software and I clicked "no" to installing the delta toolbar. Guess, what... It installed the delta toolbar anyway. It's a good thing I ran it on sandboxie and not the real thing.

Look, it's just my opinion... I would not trust any download that I've never heard of because you don't know if they have something hidden inside them that can infect the PC. Do you honestly think that most of these downloads are legit?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I just updated the style of the tutorial. I think the tutorial looks way better now!

i used to complete those types of offers, surveys etc but on swagbucks. after gaining so many swagbucks, id spend them on £5 amazon gift cards. i have had a total of £155 in gift cards so i know how to complete the offers and what not

that said and out of the way, im wondering why i havent received any tokens for completing the offers top eleven offer. so far, ive completed 7 but not a single token has been added to my account.
    ive made a new email (well 3) just to complete those offers, and started to use an old phone number for when thats needed.

i have never had problems when i used swagbucks, but for trying to gain tokens for top eleven seem pointless since majority of the time youll be lucky to get the tokens

well, atleast some get them.. shame it seems random on who gets the tokens

i think ill stick with swagbucks if i ever decide to spend time completing offers/surveys etc again
    Incredipede likes this.

sir, I have some question for you. I looked everywhere for an answer, didn't find anything.
    1. I play on r2games wartune. I live in Egypt, so I don't have much surveys/offers to complete. I used various proxies even expensive ones too. Every time I go on matomy, it tells me that they have detected suspicious behavior on my account and that it has been flagged for 24 hours. Keeps on going the same day whenever I use a proxy/VPN. Names of the proxies I used/use are: Simurgh Green, Easy Hide IP, Tunnel Bear, Hotspot shield elite. Tried all of those still get the same result. So I was hoping if you could tell me is there something I can do to prevent this continuous flagging?
    2. Also, a person whom I deal with is quite experienced in this field. He did me some offers. When I checked them, they were ones that required payment like register on this site and pay 1$ or purchase something etc. And he never paid, or else he wouldn't gain anything. So do you have any idea how does he do that and how can I do the same?
    3. Last question: Is there any way to complete surveys fast cus they take a long time and most of the time I don't get the reward. Thanks alot sir, please answer all of my questions if possible. Priority goes to the first question incase you can't only answer any but one.
    I just updated the style of the tutorial. I think the tutorial looks way better now!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    sir, I have some question for you. I looked everywhere for an answer, didn't find anything.
    1. I play on r2games wartune. I live in Egypt, so I don't have much surveys/offers to complete. I used various proxies even expensive ones too. Every time I go on matomy, it tells me that they have detected suspicious behavior on my account and that it has been flagged for 24 hours. Keeps on going the same day whenever I use a proxy/VPN. Names of the proxies I used/use are: Simurgh Green, Easy Hide IP, Tunnel Bear, Hotspot shield elite. Tried all of those still get the same result. So I was hoping if you could tell me is there something I can do to prevent this continuous flagging?
    2. Also, a person whom I deal with is quite experienced in this field. He did me some offers. When I checked them, they were ones that required payment like register on this site and pay 1$ or purchase something etc. And he never paid, or else he wouldn't gain anything. So do you have any idea how does he do that and how can I do the same?
    3. Last question: Is there any way to complete surveys fast cus they take a long time and most of the time I don't get the reward. Thanks alot sir, please answer all of my questions if possible. Priority goes to the first question incase you can't only answer any but one.
    1. As I wrote in the first post, using proxys will make you get banned. They always check the IP you're connecting with, if you connect with different IPs each day they can ban you from their service.

2. He's probably scamming the offers which is illegal, but quite easy to do.

3. No.
    DarkLordXYZ likes this.

so basically is there any way of passing this IP check? Matomy has the most surveys and kinda the most reliable on the website. Also, can you tell me how can I "scam" those offers? Thanks very much
    1. As I wrote in the first post, using proxys will make you get banned. They always check the IP you're connecting with, if you connect with different IPs each day they can ban you from their service.

2. He's probably scamming the offers which is illegal, but quite easy to do.

3. No.

Thread has just been updated with a new style.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    so basically is there any way of passing this IP check? Matomy has the most surveys and kinda the most reliable on the website. Also, can you tell me how can I "scam" those offers? Thanks very much
    There's not really a way of bypassing the IP check. You could try using a Virtual Machine + a proxy or VPN, but I don't recommend that and I also don't know if it works.

I won't tell you how to "scam" the offers as it's illegal.

I think i scammed one of those mobile offers for 70 tokens...

I have an old prepaid card (old backup for Nrs. i don't need anymore) which had still 20 cts credit on it and used that to send the sms. I received the 70 tokens shortly after that and recently topped of my old prepaid and i received the full amount.

Lucky me i guess...

btt: Very nice guide (cool update )

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    I think i scammed one of those mobile offers for 70 tokens...

I have an old prepaid card (old backup for Nrs. i don't need anymore) which had still 20 cts credit on it and used that to send the sms. I received the 70 tokens shortly after that and recently topped of my old prepaid and i received the full amount.

Lucky me i guess...

btt: Very nice guide (cool update )
    You just scammed scammers, nice work. I don't think they will do anything against that, I think they will just message the offer provider and maybe they'll take away 70 Tokens from your balance, don't know.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast