Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: [Tutorial] Successfully earning Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    You just scammed scammers, nice work. I don't think they will do anything against that, I think they will just message the offer provider and maybe they'll take away 70 Tokens from your balance, don't know.
    Since it happened over a month ago and nothing happened i guess it'll stay that way

What happens if I bump this?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    What happens if I bump this?
    you get a comment from me saying .....

I've just tried to make 4 tokens by downloading a game called "Decorate your dream kitchen" how damn bonkers is that!!

oh .. and It didn't pay me any tokens either but ... I've now got one heck of a cool virtual kitchen : D

Nice thread.. bump

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thumbs up

nice thread but you must be careful with some file, I get notify from norton360 after install Sumarta PDF

[Tutorial] Successfully earning Tokens-untitled.jpg

I use a Virtual machine (windows XP) for doing survey's and downloads. But now I was wondering, because I got almost no tokens from doing the surveys and downloading (crap).
    - Will it help if I also disable firewall and Virusscan for me to get my tokens?
    - What internet browser is the best to use?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    matomy is sh*t!
    Dont watch any videos other than the carosel one! the others dont pay out!, you need to watch 3 videos to get 1 token!. and is certainly not bad if you know what to do!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Twan Van de Ven View Post
    I use a Virtual machine (windows XP) for doing survey's and downloads. But now I was wondering, because I got almost no tokens from doing the surveys and downloading (crap).
    - Will it help if I also disable firewall and Virusscan for me to get my tokens?
    - What internet browser is the best to use?
    Still almost no tokens from downloads and none from surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by Twan Van de Ven View Post
    Still almost no tokens from downloads and none from surveys.
    This is weird. On which offer provider are you doing the downloads and surveys? And where do you live? You could always try to contact the offer provider if you have proof that you completed an offer, just like it's written on the first post on this thread.

It most likely is not the fault of the firewall as my firewall is turned on too and everything is working fine. It could be that your anti-virus software blocks the trackers.

I'm kinda trying all providers which are available in The Netherlands.

Some of the surveys takes me to the wrong site and some downloads should bring a toolbar, which they don't.

I actually didn't contact them when I downloaded or did surveys because it's kinda hard to give proof when I can only do half the job and I might have to proof that I actually live at the place I give when doing the surveys (it's not fake, but it's not my real adress)
    Or is it better to give them your own real adress?

I did contact them for the game Forge of Empires because that is easy to proof by making a screenshot.

I'm used microsoft security essensials as anti-virus, but even with a clean windows XP (I formatted it and is now working without any windows-updates and anti-virus), I still didn't got any tokens. I'm using chrome for it, though.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast