Thread: Tactics

Tactics

I keep getting red cards even in normal tackling. this has happened consecutively. One against a tough opposition at the 16th minute. The other, two red cards and it cost me. Can I get help? I've got four players suspended already. Straight red cards which means you miss two games.

See if you are pressing high?

Yes. I thought that helps you win ball faster?

Quote Originally Posted by duckling View Post
    I keep getting red cards even in normal tackling. this has happened consecutively. One against a tough opposition at the 16th minute. The other, two red cards and it cost me. Can I get help? I've got four players suspended already. Straight red cards which means you miss two games.
    Don't confuse Tackling with Aggressivity.

Hard tackling just increase the amount of tackles during the match to +20 usually, and low tackling reduce them arround 10-12.
    But the aggressivity is set internally, you can't reduce this via normal settings, it is like a role assigned to make your team look realistic.

I've had some players like these, ot's quite easy to identify them. Now you have to see if it's worth to keep them, or if they just bring you more problems than benefits.