Thread: How many greens?

How many greens?

I’m thinking about buying a player from negotiations who is 18 years old and will be 19 next season. He is 99% and will drop to 79% by the beginning of next season so my questions are: How many greens do I need to train him from 80% to 140%? He is AML, low greys and average whites. What drills should I do to only improve white skills? I dont know if he is a fast trainer or not since I haven’t bought him yet. Should I buy a 18 year old 4 star from auctions instead or should I go for the negotiations one? And lastly if I find an 18 year old in negotiations who has really high whites and low greys, does that mean that he is a fast trainer since the other manager trained him? And should I buy him instead?

Addicted
    Wow many questions. It will cost you between 360-500 greens depending on player's training quality.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Emphraize View Post
    I’m thinking about buying a player from negotiations who is 18 years old and will be 19 next season. He is 99% and will drop to 79% by the beginning of next season so my questions are: How many greens do I need to train him from 80% to 140%? He is AML, low greys and average whites. What drills should I do to only improve white skills? I dont know if he is a fast trainer or not since I haven’t bought him yet. Should I buy a 18 year old 4 star from auctions instead or should I go for the negotiations one? And lastly if I find an 18 year old in negotiations who has really high whites and low greys, does that mean that he is a fast trainer since the other manager trained him? And should I buy him instead?
    Only players bought in auctions could be guaranteed as FT according to initial market value at purchase. Please check the FT value table in the link for your club level accordingly.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-58.html

Drills sequence should be drills with only applicable whites with least whites, then only applicable whites with more whites, then with 1 grey with least whites, then finally 1 grey with more whites. You would need to sequence the drills to a certain average (usually 150-average is already costing lots of greens) according to your preferred main white attributes.

Players in negotiations has already undergone improvements with the current player, so it is impossible to tell if they are FTs. More likely than not they aren’t , or else current manager should have trained them up for own squad (no smart manager would sell their FT for a few Ts).

And total green cost for 19yo training is as Raiko suggested around 360-500.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Ok, thanks for your time and information guys!

It is always better to start with a lower player. You can train him much better and keep him longer. 79% is to high imo.

So should I start with an 18 year old at like 60 percent? And how many rests will it take to get him to 140% if he is a normal trainer? and how many if he is a fast trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by Emphraize View Post
    So should I start with an 18 year old at like 60 percent? And how many rests will it take to get him to 140% if he is a normal trainer? and how many if he is a fast trainer?
    For a fast trainer from around 40 to 140 I'd think around 400-500 rests if you are doing it well. Need to make a good plan and it is much better, because you have a better player with higher white skills at the end...

Me personally I buy 18 yo 40-50% players, let them drop 20% with promotion and start training with 19. With around 800 rests I get them to 160-170% with super good white skills. The lower start, the better.

Ok, thanks for the information and for your time!