Thread: Morale

Morale

Hi

I've just bought a new player and his morale was like zero - not cool -

My question - how do they gain morale other then I boost him - (which boost I dont have more off)

have fun

DUKO

Wondering the same thing myself. How can we increase morale, aside from using the morale booster?
    Does winning boost morale? I don't think it does because I won my last couple of games and the morale of some of my players went down.
    Thank you Sir Alex.

Rookie
    Yes id like to know what generates moral. I am top of my league with 100%% record after 15 games. I am in the last 8 of the cup and the last 4 of the C/L. I have an over all record this season of 29 Wins -2 Draws -1 Loss from 32 games played. I rotate all my players so that they are all get plenty of game time. They should be the happiest footballers on the planet, and yet they all lose moral every day.
    The more I play this game the more I realise that Nordeus are not interested in reality and but simple profits.

I red somewhere in the forum, to rest players to let them gain moral, but not too long or he will be low again. Also, a nice tactic that would permit to do a great performance on the field will increase his moral.

That player you bought... Maybe he wasn't being used in the team he came from. To increase morale: make him play IN HIS POSITION and win games.

Hi
    Ok - i'll try him and hopefully win - just to se if the morale raises. I might loose though because of his mistakes.
    Thanks all

7 friend's send morale booster, but i get only 1. Why??

Holy thread res Batman

You can be sent as many of each type as people want but you can only claim 1 of each par day.