Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

Rookie
    i'm guessing the number of times you see it activated in the animation will be doubled, tripled, etc.
    Nick Lizas and jarharnamme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Good question - yes, every Playstyle is compatible with available Special Abilities for the given role, so you can develop both in parallel and empower your players through different skill sets.

The explanation is quite simple. These "playstyles" introduced in the game are actually some upgrades to the animations. They have nothing to do with the player's skills in the sense that he receives a "boost" to be more efficient than other players with the same roles but without having this random playstyle given by the game.

As for the player's skills compared to the animations of "his plays"(the way he manages each phase, either offensive or defensive) compared to those of 2020 or previous years, it was NOT upgraded at all. The player's pattern is the same, even if the playstyle is activated.

You can upgrade that playstyle until you reach "master", but you will be surprised that there's no difference in the player's efficiency pattern. You will see some "cool upgraded" playstyle animations, but I don't think it pleases you when your player will hit the moon even with the empty net or blocked by a 1% player.

Invest with your head !

The simple explanation: These "playstyles" are nothing more than a tool for milking even more money from players! Nothing more, nothing less. An incremental and pointless update to the actual game mechanic (where they maybe could make it a bit better God Forbid!) but one more trivial bs for their customers to pay attention to and spend more cash!

Pretty rudimental money milking strategy with minimal effort expecting maximal profit. Karma is a beautiful force and they will eventualy deal with it in most beautiful and powerful way possible!

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    i'm guessing the number of times you see it activated in the animation will be doubled, tripled, etc.
    yup. the annoying things is I've seen countless times the ball playing CB makes a perfect thru ball only for another playstyle player upfront to shoot it off target eventho he's 1on1 with the GK! that player always score before this new "addition" on TE2022.
    with these new "addition" nodeus managed to waste our few seconds or mins to watch useless highlights that didn't end up with goal..

Anybody know if playstyle is acquired in youth training? If yes, how? Do you have to spend tokens/rest packs or will a training player get playstyle automatically at the end of the season?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    Anybody know if playstyle is acquired in youth training? If yes, how? Do you have to spend tokens/rest packs or will a training player get playstyle automatically at the end of the season?
    at this moment you can't. you can buy players with playstyle only from auction so far.

ATM not possible, that's obvious. That's why I'm asking my questions and you aren't answering.

Rookie
    today's update says it will be possible later this season, which has to mean next week because the season ends next week.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    today's update says it will be possible later this season, which has to mean next week because the season ends next week.
    Season don't end next week lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Season don't end next week lol

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    yes it does. today is monday oct 25th and the season ends saturday nov 6th .... next week saturday.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast