Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
Like Tree16Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

  1. #61
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    620
    I would like to ask what your mezzala, box to box and regista do more compared to same players without playstyles?
    Your players are probably mutants after all so there is no doubt that they are playing well.
    Vuslanot likes this.

  2. #62
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Playstyles are one big fail, ******.. Do not waist your resources on it... 8 times in 3 games, a ball playing DC sends long passes to my best player with inside forward playstyle at max and finishing at 350%, and guess what, he missed all 8 chances... Imagine 8-star player with playstyle at max being tackled 2-3 times and blocked 5-6 times by 4-star DL, while playstyle notification is on... ****

  3. #63
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    97
    If I sell (or buy) a player - will his progress in playstyle also be sold? Or has he to start from the beginning?

  4. #64
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    If I sell (or buy) a player - will his progress in playstyle also be sold? Or has he to start from the beginning?
    In negotiation the level of play style stays on the level.
    Steppenwolf likes this.

  5. #65
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    217
    Why isn’t this somewhere in the help section of the actual game?? So dumb
    Last edited by Julandron; 05-13-2022 at 01:25 AM.

  6. #66
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Playstyles are one big fail, ******.. Do not waist your resources on it... 8 times in 3 games, a ball playing DC sends long passes to my best player with inside forward playstyle at max and finishing at 350%, and guess what, he missed all 8 chances... Imagine 8-star player with playstyle at max being tackled 2-3 times and blocked 5-6 times by 4-star DL, while playstyle notification is on... ****
    I cannot agree more its all smoke and mirrors i just don't understand why players are falling for this nonsense no more money from me for this trash rip off football game
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc3; 05-13-2022 at 01:21 PM.

  7. #67
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    If I sell (or buy) a player - will his progress in playstyle also be sold? Or has he to start from the beginning?
    All the players I've seen in auction have zero playstyle progress.

  8. #68
    VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    All the players I've seen in auction have zero playstyle progress.
    Auction players are generated players...

  9. #69
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    44
    So the players I put on auction are never actually auctioned?

  10. #70
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    620
    They retire after you put them on auction . Auction is full of bots.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast