Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

Addicted
    But those fullbacks or wingbacks were before playstyles. Even here was a whole youtube video about player positions and how it changes depending on player positioning in his zone by charlie diary if i not mistaken.
    So we can say that those playstyles existed before playstyle introduce, but now we have flashing icons which effect is unsure. Players can do the same without playstyles anyway.
    Just because aml/amr in up position is inside forward not false 9. Even those playstyles say that.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    If you push dl/dr forward within their slot you will get wing back. So i'm confused wtf these playstyles do?
    Colorful green, yellow and red animations. Yeah thats the only noticeable change
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-29-2021 at 10:55 PM.

wonderful Information you have shared. I have a question. What are the minimum specification to play this stimulator game.

VIP
    My opinion about playstyles: All players should have it, but not all should be able to master it...

Will it be worth the tokens/greens/blues/reds to spend in youth academy training for youngsters to lears playstyles? There are special coaches availale now to help your youngsters to learn new playstyles.

Rookie
    do these points that we have aquired expire at the end of the season or do they roll on to the next season? i have plenty of points for forward area but i dont want to use it on my sub but would rather use on a young player next season,

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    do these points that we have aquired expire at the end of the season or do they roll on to the next season? i have plenty of points for forward area but i dont want to use it on my sub but would rather use on a young player next season,
    if your talking about the hot shot event then the event ends tomorrow. so probably that will be the last chance to utilize the points available their.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    Hi etah,

The points earned from Hot Shots expire at the end of the event, so be sure to apply them before then!

SausyFC

Do levels acquired on playstyle reset in new season (that would truly suck)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Anyone have ball playing DC with a low or negative passing attribute? or do you need a good passing rating to maximize the playstyle?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast