Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

Anyone else already got the feeling that the False Nine is so crap and it just makes the AMC/ST have a higher tendency to dribble long enough for the DCs to lob the ball away or long enough to deliver the ball safely into the opponent goalkeeper's hands?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdawn View Post
    Anyone else already got the feeling that the False Nine is so crap and it just makes the AMC/ST have a higher tendency to dribble long enough for the DCs to lob the ball away or long enough to deliver the ball safely into the opponent goalkeeper's hands?
    The animations you just mentioned were already in existence before playstyle was introduced. Players without the playstyle you mentioned still get these animations.

Addicted
    Have you noticed any new animations which belong to playstyles only? Because i didnt

Addicted
    About a month after the implementation of these wonders, AML and AMR miss almost everything and do not shoot from a distance.
    Tip: buy without "game styles", It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Have you noticed any new animations which belong to playstyles only? Because i didnt
    the most clearly addition is the poacher who scores rebound from GK spill. if that happens against you, you'll probably go rage. but if it's your player, well you're lucky!

also the more playstyles you have the more useless wasted chance your PS players going to show the highlights. i have 10, the only 1 that doesnt have it I know he gonna score if the highlights show he had the ball! the other 10? more than 50% are waste chances (no goal scores)!

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    About a month after the implementation of these wonders, AML and AMR miss almost everything and do not shoot from a distance.
    Tip: buy without "game styles", It worked for me.
    yup, nodeus finally nerf the OP AML&AMR in this game. now everytime they get ball they either dribble too long just to have GK catch it infront of him or he shoots like CR freekick, all the way to the moon!

Addicted
    What i noticed about playstyles - i have mc/dmc with box to box playstyle. I started him in dmc position so his playstyle was inactive. However during the match this playstyle worked like any other . Crazy game.

Addicted
    Again, no Playstyle possible for goalkeepers from the youth academy. Will this be fixed? Will this special coach be available later?

Dreamer
    Today i play against a team without any playstyle and 10% lower rating. And the result is hardly win 1-2. Are these playstyle only cosmetics too???

@SausyFC and @Taliyah25

The cost of obtaining playstyle boosters is too prohibitive.
    The basic number of boosters obtained from the Hot Shot event (via Goal Fest, etc.) are insufficient to fully upgrade more than one player's playstyle. Ten shots for 49 tokens is very unreasonable, IMO.

Can you please do something about this?

End

Guys,

Many of you here say the playstyle is only cosmetic. I disagree. I have been lumped in a very competitive server over the past five seasons. I had so much trouble beating stronger opponents. However, ever since I had a 3-man midfield consisting of a regista, mezzala and box-to-box (attached), I have been consistently defeating stronger players (six wins one defeat) and am leading the league. I realized that correlation is not causation, but in the absence of other evident factors, I am attributing this to the playstyle.

[Official] Playstyle Types-2.jpg
    [Official] Playstyle Types-1.jpg
    [Official] Playstyle Types-3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Playstyle Types-1.jpg  

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast