Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nordeus explain this super team.

Apprentice

Nordeus explain this super team.

14 nine star players, and a couple could have 10 in my champions league, same level as mine, my question why didn’t they lose a star. I have a great team and know how much it costs in money and time, There was no way that anyone could train 14 players in less than 6 to 12 hours. Impossible.

Apprentice

Other things to ponder

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    14 nine star players, and a couple could have 10 in my champions league, same level as mine, my question why didn’t they lose a star. I have a great team and know how much it costs in money and time, There was no way that anyone could train 14 players in less than 6 to 12 hours. Impossible.

Only three of those nine stars are in the range of 18 to 20. And there is even a nine start that is 34. Unless this person is spending loads of money just to hire the special trainer, it should be impossible to train all these nine stars in a few hours. Either this is an insider who wants to play and has access to the computer or something is wrong.

Do not get me wrong I have 2 nine stars and 9 eight stars but I also know what it takes to get those players.

Dreamer
    Usually, they often not promote from the league. What does his rank in the league?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Usually, they often not promote from the league. What does his rank in the league?
    Historically, he has scored 5,519 and given up 303 goals level 22. He won his league.

Apprentice

Update

Historically, he has scored 5,519 and given up 303 goals level 22. He won his league.
    Found out last night I was in the same league with the Super Team. Not only that, there were several powerful teams, but none were close to this team. At first, I thought buying $200 dollars worth of tokens so I might get close to Super’s level. Even starting with 11 players who are 8 and nine stars, I wouldn’t even get even close to compete with the Super Team, but I would loved the challenge, Also, the time to do this would have been several hours and days.

However, I changed my mind after seeing that so far after a few first league games, the other powerful teams are choosing to tank the season. They played their bench and lined them up in a straight row and lost by a lot. So, I am asking myself, why try this month.

Apprentice

Okay

Found out last night I was in the same league with the Super Team. Not only that, there were several powerful teams, but none were close to this team. At first, I thought buying $200 dollars worth of tokens so I might get close to Super’s level. Even starting with 11 players who are 8 and nine stars, I wouldn’t even get even close to compete with the Super Team, but I would loved the challenge, Also, the time to do this would have been several hours and days.

However, I changed my mind after seeing that so far after a few first league games, the other powerful teams are choosing to tank the season. They played their bench and lined them up in a straight row and lost by a lot. So, I am asking myself, why try this month.
    Legitimate team. People do spend that much time and money.

Usually tanking is the answer

Dreamer
    Nordeus explain this super team.-img-20201016-wa0004.jpg

I thought tanking does not exist anymore, but this guy still in that mode.

Apprentice
    Legitimate team. People do spend that much time and money.
    Updated: I played this team in a friendly. The other manager was not there. His team was around 176.5, level 22, and I was around 161. He jumped out 0-3. At half, I made some adjustments and came back to tie it 3-3. In extra time, I won with a goal at 113 and held on.

He played me, and I happened to show up as the game started. So, both teams had live managers. I scored first, and he scored at 77. We went through extra time tied. He beat me in penalty shots 3-4. 7 penalty shots

He played me again, and I was not there. He scored twice 15 and 56, and I scored at 65.

I was training my team and had it to about 166.5 when I checked his squad. He must have spent another $150 to 200 to raise his team almost to maximum using the personal trainer. His quality is 182:3. Almost every player is maxed out.

I am now at 170.8. If I spent $200 dollars and used the personal trainer. I would still not be as good as he is, not close.

We play today. Can’t wait. Ha. His team if every thing goes well for him can beat me easily. We shall see. I will show up.

Apprentice
    He ran over me 0-5. I will get him toward end of the week in the champions league.

Also he doesn’t have 11 or 12 9 stars. They ARE TEN stars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast