Thread: how do you guys progress and get better teams ?

how do you guys progress and get better teams ?

I find it really hard to get a better team and increase my team's percentage.

Every day i have 1-2 matches, so i can almost never train my team because they will be exhausted and lose the games. With the season resets, the percentage falls more than what i gained during that season so my team is always lower and lower. How do you guys do it ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by slavvo View Post
    I find it really hard to get a better team and increase my team's percentage.

Every day i have 1-2 matches, so i can almost never train my team because they will be exhausted and lose the games. With the season resets, the percentage falls more than what i gained during that season so my team is always lower and lower. How do you guys do it ?
    You can watch videos to earn more rests, then use those rests to train your team.

Apprentice
    I hate to tell you this but the game is set up so you have to spend money. If you will notice fixtures are even set up so you miss a rest period or have to spend them to just be ready to play. Even, the man of match gives you a four measly points. It takes 15 to move up 1 percent. Personally I feel Nordeus is not very generous or rewarding. They squeeze every nickel they can until you leave.