Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By royalarsenal

Thread: Tactics Formation

Tactics Formation

Dear friend, please provide training information to reach 40%

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    to always have a team training bonus of 40% and individual player bonuses of 10 do this AFTER the roughly 9PM EST top eleven server reset (you'll know because your team bonus will say 32% and individual players will be 8:

for team bonus a min of 8 players need to train and 4 players need to be eligible for defense, 4 for midfield and 4 for attack. a player that has the following positions AML/ML/DL (AMR/MR/DR) qualifies for defense, midfield and attack. ML/DL midfield and defense AML/ML attack and midfield, etc. I have 5 players (I buy them when I see them for getting no action in the auction and I can get them for 1 token) that are rated DL/ML/AML. You only need 4. So by selecting those 4 and any other 4 reserves you qualify for the team bonus.

so every day before you use up your free ad bonuses, use one for the 2x special coach
    and run this session with ALL your players with the 2x bonus in this order:
    warm-up + video analysis x2 + skill drill x3

then repeat that same session WITHOUT the 2x bonus. all your individual bonuses should be 10 (if you're starting from 8, obviously).

So that's a 9% condition loss for all your players and you just used ONE 2x bonus.

next to get your team bonus to 40 (from 32) do not use your starters or even your bench. just use the min of 8 players in reserves and remember 4 need to be qualified in each of the 3 areas and one player can qualify for multiple.
    run these sessions, NO 2x ad bonus needed because they are reserves and all players condition is restored by a min of 48% every 24 hours and these guys don't actually play games.

2 sessions: Warm-up x4 + skill drill + video analysis
    1 session: Warm-up x2 + skill drill x3 + video analysis
    1 session: Warm-up + skill drill + video analysis x4
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Oke thank friend at information tactics formation

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk