Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: how do you guys progress and get better teams ?

how do you guys progress and get better teams ?

I find it really hard to get a better team and increase my team's percentage.

Every day i have 1-2 matches, so i can almost never train my team because they will be exhausted and lose the games. With the season resets, the percentage falls more than what i gained during that season so my team is always lower and lower. How do you guys do it ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by slavvo View Post
    I find it really hard to get a better team and increase my team's percentage.

Every day i have 1-2 matches, so i can almost never train my team because they will be exhausted and lose the games. With the season resets, the percentage falls more than what i gained during that season so my team is always lower and lower. How do you guys do it ?
    You can watch videos to earn more rests, then use those rests to train your team.

Apprentice
    I hate to tell you this but the game is set up so you have to spend money. If you will notice fixtures are even set up so you miss a rest period or have to spend them to just be ready to play. Even, the man of match gives you a four measly points. It takes 15 to move up 1 percent. Personally I feel Nordeus is not very generous or rewarding. They squeeze every nickel they can until you leave.
    jCublaz likes this.

Play 2nd teams in both cups, when you get knocked out you only have to play one match per day and can train your team more.

Also for the team bonus, train using your reserves and only train the 1st team players when their condition is over 93%.

Back of the net!

Dreamer
    Absolutely correct nordeus is not generous at all, they think they are but they are not either generous or fair. They give you rewards for watching a game then they schedule matches at hours that you cannot ever watch, how is that fair? I have a solution i have been writing around for quite some time but the game will never adopt the system i am suggesting because it would be too fair to the players, sadly it would benefit them to be more generous and to restructure the game to reflect better the reality of football in real life. I wrote many times that first off the rewards should be much greater for placing and winning, I feel that those who win cl, cup, and the league should get 20 tokens and 20 of each booster. Teams that get promoted should not lose their % they ought to make promotional leagues from level one to let's say level 6 within these leagues you promote the first 4 not 8 and demote the last 4 to a lower league, those who relegate lose the % the ones that do not relegate or promote stay in that league until they promote or get demoted. In these promotional leagues teams do not qualify or participate in cl and cup, there can be an inner league cup as there is in real football leagues, where the newly promoted and the demoted and remaining teams compete for a trophy in that league, once a team reaches level 7 they are placed in the prime league here the first three qualify for the cl and from 4th to 7th place qualify for cup the super cup rest the same. In this prime league, one remains and competes to qualify for cups, win the league, and compete to not get demoted to the lower leagues. Finally, this would solve the problem of having too many matches to play in a day at least until you can get your team to a level where you can afford to use the game rewards and benefits to compete. In addition, there are zero times a real team in football has two games or even more if you play in association in a day, of course, we have a hard time training and resting it is unrealistic and unfair to have more than one game in a day, also what they should do is they ought to give us more days between the start of another season, we should have at least a week to train, buy new players and train them. In football, they have a long time off between seasons where they train and prepare the team if they made the game much more realistic it would be so much better for everyone even nordeus, there should be a time between seasons where you have players' market and one in the middle of the season as they have in real football the rest of the time there should not be a market to buy players. I wish i had programmers and the money to invest I would create a reality game much better than this one. In closing this diatribe the games should not be scheduled at times we can not attend them, how can a person watch a game and earn the rewards one can get only if they attend when matches are in the middle of the night? It's absurd!
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 11-30-2022 at 02:07 AM.