Thread: Is it possible to play this game without watching ads ?

Is it possible to play this game without watching ads ?

Hi. I downloaded the game few days ago. So far loving the game but my schedule is pretty tight everyday (work/meetings etc.) and I don’t have much time to watch ads to gain player conditions, green packs, treatments and so on. My question is, is it possible to play the game without watching the ads ? I read that starting from the second season, I’ll be getting 2 or 3 matches a day and that makes me wonder what will I do to keep my players on good conditions. I don’t care about winning or losing. I just want to manage and have fun in the game. Kindly help a new player. Thanks

Also, if I’m having a tight schedule, how can I train my players in an effective way ? Many friends online told me to do individual training for all my players but I’m afraid I can’t spend much time on the game everyday. Is training the team as a whole (selecting all players) is an effective way to train ? Or are there other ways I can implement ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly, it's difficult, but not impossible. Though there are multiple variables to account for, such as the strength of your team and your opponent's. Get this right, this is about as much of a pay-to-win game as you'll find, and if you can't invest money, and if you can't invest time, it's going to be a very difficult ride. But watching these ads for the training packs takes literally 15 minutes per day. You'll get times where the schedule is kind with plenty of time between matches to recover, and vice versa where you'll either be spending packs or going in unfit. For my first few seasons I put out a weak team for cups so that I didn't have excess fixtures. Also, choose your battles. The associations give good rewards and are worth the extra fixtures, the friendly championships do not and are not.

How to train efficiently - the concensus is that in order to hit your 40% bonus, you take all your players, and train them across 1 very easy and 1 easy session across all three disciplines. Do that 4 times daily (or twice with the 2x multiplier) and that will recover the 8% you lose daily. But you'll need to overinvest for a few days to get to 40%.

What I don't see a lot of people mention is individual bonuses and I think it's far more important than people give credit for, so having individuals at 10% really helps them play cohesively as a team.

Just what I needed. Thank you so much. Truly it clears a lot of my questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You only play more than one game, if you still in the cup, SuperCup, Champions League or Assosiation

If you dont play in any of thoose you have one game a day, and then you dont need to watch or pay, and still win league games
    A maximized troop will also make it easier to manage your team, and dont have to pay or watch videos