Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: July Fourth’s Guide To Power Training

July Fourth ...pls another QS if possible,

- if skills are associated to the Stars, then let us say i wanted to PT him to assign SA to a player then after that will push him to 6* or 7*, let us say he is 5* ( 20 skills points far from 6*), and as you suggested i assigned his skills to SA every time he gain one, will the training gain slow down regardless that he is still 5* after he get all 50 skills needed to get the SA? bcz i didn't get that part of your guide 100%
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    July Fourth ...pls another QS if possible,

- if skills are associated to the Stars, then let us say i wanted to PT him to assign SA to a player then after that will push him to 6* or 7*, let us say he is 5* ( 20 skills points far from 6*), and as you suggested i assigned his skills to SA every time he gain one, will the training gain slow down regardless that he is still 5* after he get all 50 skills needed to get the SA? bcz i didn't get that part of your guide 100%
    Yes thats right, so you don't stack the skill points up so your not training a 5* player on 6* training rates.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes thats right, so you don't stack the skill points up so your not training a 5* player on 6* training rates.
    thanks alot July ..
    so basically i train 2-3 of them with SA or a new position and apply it every time i gain one so he stay at 5*.. and once he learn his new skills, his training development will stay the same after that bcz he is still 5* till he hit 6*.. right?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Awesome thread. I won't be buying a lot of tokens this season. But it definitely helps me make some very good desicions (e.g. put some tokens into youth players).

Love this guide!

Rookie
    Unbelievable!
    Great tutorial!
    But, actually, there is only one problem. From where can u get this huge amount of green boosters, if I want to power-train many players!?

Rookie
    Unbelievable!
    Great tutorial!
    But, actually, there is only one problem. From where can u get this huge amount of green boosters, if I want to power-train many players!?

MDKII
    I have been wondering when someone would tackle the topic of power training. A lot of people are finding it useful, so sticky it is.
    July Fourth likes this.

VERY useful guide, thanks July4th
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    Unbelievable!
    Great tutorial!
    either buy green boosters with T or save up and don't use your boosters for a long time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I have noticed that when you have skill pointed unassigned there training speeds slow down, as I have a striker who trained on match practice at 100+ and now he has 70 points unassigned he trains on match practice at 75 also I understand that if you add skill points as soon as you earn them their training speeds will slow down?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2