Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: July Fourth’s Guide To Power Training

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Chong View Post
    What is gens stand for?
    I guess it is the young high rated and expensive players that generated by the server.

How do I power train when I'm involve with League, CL & Cup. My player is exhausted. Any way to suggest what sort of training i should do? About the Green Pack I can only get a few a day.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I posted this in general trying it here to see if i get a responce:

Question Query for those who power train their players

Have you noticed decreasing returns the long you train? (I have)

Also, injuries *almost* invariably happen when going 2x at stretching for me. How to break ankle this way I dunno, yet.....
    anyone else notice patterns while training?

I find some players do better, consistently, at one type of training only. (Ive started a chart so i can take advantage and only train each in their happy place.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I posted this in general trying it here to see if i get a responce:

Question Query for those who power train their players

Have you noticed decreasing returns the long you train? (I have)

Also, injuries *almost* invariably happen when going 2x at stretching for me. How to break ankle this way I dunno, yet.....
    anyone else notice patterns while training?

I find some players do better, consistently, at one type of training only. (Ive started a chart so i can take advantage and only train each in their happy place.)
    Is this right... some players may train better in Stretching or Cardio or Match Practice? for me I've noticed the rates are generally a 1:2:3 ratio and the better returning sessions tend to use slightly more condition up.
    mohamedabderazek likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I havent charted the condition drops (I plan to)

but YES some players like cardio, or 2x stretching or whatever. I charted the skill point gains vs. standard, and some are statistically more favored, so i train those.

also each successive train the gains drop. older players (i have a 26 yo striker) are the worst for that

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    also each successive train the gains drop. older players (i have a 26 yo striker) are the worst for that
    The fastest of trainers tend to train 40/80/120 average (1 skill point per green pack), you may get an instance of 33/65/91, then 50/102/168 next time round.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I could only afford 3 times each type of train, I took that average, and divided that by the avg. the game says. I have only a few players that got a lot of 2s the old guy was getting #s like .5 and .8 (but he's a form 8-9 guy who I'll keep anyway) Yes I noticed the green pack per skill point on the kids.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-09-2013 at 02:00 AM. Reason: clarity

July Fourth, i don't understand, whom i should train? in your guide, you say
    "- Nordeus Gens - These can be very fast trainers
    - Young “Token” Players from the academy
    - Scout Players - already developed but your already close to 7* to begin with."

can you explain who is Nordeus Gens? is it normal when a player get only 1 skill point after 3-type hard train?

nice guide dude..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast