Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bluebird Hewitt
  • 1 Post By cxinlee

Thread: When is best to buy new players and what ratings?

Lightbulb When is best to buy new players and what ratings?

Hello,

I am Rookie, now in Season 2, Day 17/28. I want to know when is best to buy players. What ratings would suit me, being a rookie and what is the ideal age?

I tend to buy players who are around 22-25. I do not buy older players.

Also is it worth spending 50 skill points to add a special ability to a player?

Concerning ratings, I am completely lost when buying new players. Lets say I buy a player, 23 years of age and with 21 quality. When I move to Level 3, wouldn't the player be of a too low quality to play? In transfer list, I rarely gets players with 25 or more quality. Most of them are below.
    Elvo F.C

Date Joined: 07/04/2013

League Champions: Season 6
    Runners up: Season 2

Addicted
    The debate about when to buy players will always rumble on. Do you buy players at the beginning so that you have them from near the beginning of a season (thus training them as you like from the off), but risk the 'crazy market' at the time, or do you go for players when the market dies down around the middle and towards the end of a season, but will not be able to train a player for as long until he ages?

As for rating (assuming you mean quality), it all depends on how many tokens you have ready and you own preferences. The higher rated ones will always ignite a bidding war, while the lower rated ones won't have quite so much bidders but obviously won't be as big an improvement on your team.

For the SA, it depends on the SA in question, though if you train a player high enough anyway, the SA won't make that big a difference.

As you move up the levels, the quality of players you can purchase increase. The 21 quality player could probably still play a part, but any longer and you may want to consider selling him. As for higher than 25 quality, again it all depends on the server and market you have.

Hope this helps in some way.
    elvofc likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Thanks
    Elvo F.C

Date Joined: 07/04/2013

League Champions: Season 6
    Runners up: Season 2

I'm always buy new players after 10 days, i think people hve spent their token around 1-7
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Same here, I start to be on the transfer market and build the team from day 7. Before that, too many people spending tokens for nothing, simply because they get their million after the league ending, so they go to spend it like tourists. Well, after all, everyone is managing his own business.

fadhul17 and -NMR- that s clever way to manage business

i dunno i tried to buy a 26 years old DC 5* and i spent 2 tokens for nothing.

If i see a lot of people competing for a player, I just give up, because I'm really conservative with my tokens.
    jklm_37 likes this.

I buy players if I need them. It doesn't matter when I buy them (for me).

One thing. If you don't want to waste your tokens, you have to bit in the morning. I mean like 6 am - 7 am. Becasue most of the people are sleeping or working. It works for me perfectly!!!!

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG