Thread: Doubt about young players and progress

Doubt about young players and progress

HI! I'm new at this forum, and I would like to ask you a doubt about players. Why do I have young players of 18-19 that when they train doesn't progress the same or even more that players of 20-21 years? For example, last training, a player of 18 progressed 18% and other of 20 progressed 53%, in the same conditions of training, same intensity and training.

Thanks in advance, and good luck in matches!

Addicted
    Simply because he is a poor trainer. Even though the player is younger, it sounds like the 18yo is not as good a trainer in comparison to the 20yo. Also, plays train the best between 18-21yo, so both are in the same training bracket.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Yes, what he ^ said.
    You can usually tell how fast a player will train by their value. If their market value is high (relative to a player of a similar age and a similar position) they will be a fast trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by sergi08 View Post
    HI! I'm new at this forum, and I would like to ask you a doubt about players. Why do I have young players of 18-19 that when they train doesn't progress the same or even more that players of 20-21 years? For example, last training, a player of 18 progressed 18% and other of 20 progressed 53%, in the same conditions of training, same intensity and training.

Thanks in advance, and good luck in matches!
    Take a look at the price, when buying young players. Higher market values indicate better growth potential.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Thanks you all! I suspected when I saw his market value. Thx again!