Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposals for my team

Proposals for my team

Hello i want help about my team.There is link (photo) with my players please help
    1)what formation can i play with these players??
    2)what instructions i must give my team???
    i haven't Tokens for buy players immediately
    i'm 17 level
    last season my team finished in 3 place in league but this year in league i have 2 lost games
    please help me

Here is the foto of my team and players...check this and i will wait proposals

View image: Χωρίς τίτλο

Thank you

who can help me???thank you

Rookie
    don't see any pic,and i bet no1 will take a risk click the link either

The picture is fine, kato.

@AOBARCA, your main formation will be the one you can put out with your best 11 players in position. If that happens to be illegal, take out one of the lower quality players for another player. I would say you need another DC or a DR quite urgently. #1 and #6 can be sold.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    don't see any pic,and i bet no1 will take a risk click the link either
    just put mouse over the link and you will see is from postimage, here is he's team

http://s10.postimage.org/gptijisjd/image.jpg
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lol i`m lv4 manager and i know almost all about the game and changes and stuffs but the lv17 asking for help ???
    Is newby 100% with a team from where ?

Looking at that squad its looking like your forced to play either 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 and you need another defender if you can get hold of one, How have you managed to only have 15 players? I'm not suprised your struggling in the league this season with that squad. I presume OP does not buy any tokens so it will be a good idea to miss promotion 1 season to help build your team stronger for future seasons.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-21-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looking at that squad its looking like your forced to play either 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 and you need another defender if you can get hold of one, How have you managed to only have 15 players? I'm not suprised your struggling in the league this season with that squad. I presume OP does not buy any tokens so it will be a good idea to miss promotion 1 season to help build your team stronger for future seasons.
    you are cool !!!
    i had the same idea tha will be better to miss promotion and will keep for the next season but i want the promotion..Can you propose a tactic and isntructions???I havent find something this seazon...i prefer to keep tha draw in every match..i believe that somethin you will know about it

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Lol i`m lv4 manager and i know almost all about the game and changes and stuffs but the lv17 asking for help ???
    Is newby 100% with a team from where ?
    This seazon i haven't tokens..i had 10 and i bought 1 player!!!i can't play i want some help

I'm not sure what else you can do, without any tokens, without any tokens at the moment your a bit restricted in buying players, I can only suggest you keep the 2* youth player when he arrives at your team to add to the squad size, can you not watch any videos?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast