Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr Mercury

Thread: Help!! what to do when you have all three leagues?

Help!! what to do when you have all three leagues?

Please help me....
    im Level 3... and see my fixtures they i automatically joined all leagues (League, C.League, Cup)
    which one should i focus on? and isnt this an disadvantage cause when it comes to the match they wont be in condition. Please help dont know what to do...

Don't panic. You will only have a maximum of 2 matches per day (1 league and either cup or CL). There might not be much time between matches though, so check your fixture list.
    Focus on the league. Then the CL, forget about the cup.
    Have a squad with some decent subs/reserves, rotate them, rest them and use green packs wisely.
    I just finished a season like that and although I was disappointed in the league, I was happy with the CL and overall season.
    Gx-7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Paul Rapisura View Post
    Please help me....
    im Level 3... and see my fixtures they i automatically joined all leagues (League, C.League, Cup)
    which one should i focus on? and isnt this an disadvantage cause when it comes to the match they wont be in condition. Please help dont know what to do...
    Think "rotation". You need to have a large squad so you can play different players for different competitions. Against easier teams, you can play weaker players... Take full control as a manager, switch your players around for different matches. Just like they do in real life

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Paul Rapisura View Post
    Please help me....
    I have a rather small squad, and i know what you mean about worrying about their condition, but what you need to do is look at the match times, and use some maths to work out how much % condition they'll recover before the next match.

eg. 24 hours between your last game and the first game of the next day, that means your players will recover 5% every 3 hours, so 24 divided by 3 = 8

8 x 5 = 40%

so if your players are at 60% after the last game you'll be fine.

if it's above that you can fit a training session in.

Take advantage of videos on the facebook application for rest packs and apply those to the players below 60%.

sometimes you wont be able to fit training in so it's hit and miss if you can't rotate your squad.

i wouldn't sacrifice the cup as some people as said if you're a low level, its only if you have a really high Q for your level, like me as i have a few scouts that you'll have to worry about playing higher level teams.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Focus on the league. Then the CL, forget about the cup.
    Agreed...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes I agree with them, League ----> Champions League -----> CUP.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    LOL....

Im level 2 and am gunna face a league team at 22:58. Had to use all my 3 MCs (well they're actually half my whole team's value) and guess what? CL at tmr 00:24! Gosh... they're like at 70% now and its 21:04...