Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to deal with form problems?

Same here my goal keeper is a 5 star with 24 quality ...he gets a rating of 5 or six every game ... With full morale and condition ...opponents score filed goals from 25 / 30 yards with 3 star.... I have tried man marking so as not to give opponents time and space to take their shots ..still happens also my defenders are 3 and 4 stars with 19 to 22 quality they have ratings. Of 7 to 9 ...so it's not my team formation or orders that is mucking around with my "star" players form ....I will try renewing his contract and also play him out of position a defender or something to kick start a "glitch" probably ... Will let u guys know how it works ...and if anyone else has suggestions I'm open coz this guy is 0.2 points away from being a 5 star 25 quality 25 year old goal keeper and I don't want to sell him

Damn he has a 3 year contract !!! Cannot renew it ..I'm hoping once he gets his .02 points he will improve

Rookie
    Ah fyi my korean player got better. Progressed from a few matches of 5 to 6~7 and sometimes now he gets 8~9. I say play the bad form players in practice matches or alongside a good player so that he doesnt matter much and gives him some practice.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some players are just little brats that never are happy, I think they are some that only happy starting, some bench, etc. But some just need to get sold to another team, maybe they like it better there.

Little question: has someone ever achieved a rating of 10? my best was always 9..
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Never got rating of 10 with any of my player
    The max is 9 I think

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    Little question: has someone ever achieved a rating of 10? my best was always 9..
    My best was 9 too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12