Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tongly45

Thread: Moneys

Moneys

Hey guys,
    I've been playing T11 for a couple of days, i'm first in my league and CL, i'm out of the cup. My team is on average 15.1 (PS i'm level Lvl 2)
    But i'm in money trouble, i haven't spent that much money on players. I'm upgrading my stadium, but that only costs like 10k each upgrade.
    But i only have 200k left.. My game tickets are on: League: 6 CL: 6 Cup: 6 and Friendly: 4?
    So, after all that. You could say that i'm a pritty big noob.
    But does anyone have good tips on how to get a little more money out of the games ?
    Any advice is highly appriciated!
    I'm sorry for my bad English!

Apprentice
    You can't actually..
    You have to sell players..since you're level 2 and probably have a small stadium, lower the ticket prices to 3, trust me, I've had mine on $14 on lvl 5 and almost never had full stadium..not even 10k out of 21k

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    You can't actually..
    Agreed...

Lower your prices for a start...im level 3 and i only charge 4 for Champions League matches (Seating 10K)(Attendance 100%)...

Sell your high wage players as uve not got the income yet...

I wish you all the best fella ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

convert token in money
    try to sign a free tranfer (chose a player noone like him you inclus) in lev 2 it's abour 15 quality price 100k ... and resell them, if no one by him, make an FB account make friend with yourself and take him as referral to ensure that you play in the same sever----> open your main team squad----> open the player----> buy him. each new account has about 700k and 6 token so you can buy 6 player.
    note that 25 T = 1,6 M at lev 2 so don't buy any free player with price./token< 100 and avoid all bidding war
    Last edited by tongly45; 06-10-2013 at 12:57 AM.
    jklm_37 likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

But if I put my tokens into money, do i have to pay it back at a time ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Stijn Eckes View Post
    But if I put my tokens into money, do i have to pay it back at a time ?
    I think you are referring to a personal loan. The name of it is misleading, it does not have to be paid off but I do not recommend spending tokens on that, especially if you have limited amount of tokens. It takes time to earn money, end of the season rewards, sponsorhsips are usually the best times of the year. Make sure your stadium is full. If not, lower the ticket price by $1. If full, increase by $1 until it is not full. Take out the calculator and see the best scenario. If you are doing really well on lower levels (usually levels 1-5 are pretty easy with a lot of inactive/abandoned teams) remove the win bonus.